PC Gaming News

Anti Warrior vs Anti Caster

Hey guys,
    I am contemplating whether to go Ele/Mes or Ele/Nec. What I notice is that Ele/Mes is great for ting casters and dishing out damage. On the other hand, Ele/Nec tes fighters through curses, and dishes out damage. I'm not sure how to ask this, but what do you think is more effective in PvP? Should I look to target warriors with curses, then attack them with spells? Or should I focus on say, tion magic, and keep other casters surpressed while I do a lot of casting?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zorreal
    Hey guys,
    I am contemplating whether to go Ele/Mes or Ele/Nec. What I notice is that Ele/Mes is great for dominating casters and dishing out damage. On the other hand, Ele/Nec dominates fighters through curses, and dishes out damage. I'm not sure how to ask this, but what do you think is more effective in PvP? Should I look to target warriors with curses, then attack them with spells? Or should I focus on say, domination magic, and keep other casters surpressed while I do a lot of casting?

Thanks
    Hmm seems that something got filtered out, sorry about that. Check my quote to see what I meant.