PC Gaming News

Thread: Help with war

Help with war

Well anyways ai got a W/N and i was wanting to know if i need alot of Strength i dont wanna be placing pts where i dont need it so im asking if i dont need str where can i put it?

Strength is good. It gives AP for all your attack skills and Power Attack and Sprint are skills I use in every one of my warrior builds.

Actually, strength is one of the worst primary attributes IMO. On my W/N, I just went with 3 strength/12 axe/12 blood magic for the best effect from my healing spells and the most damage from my axe.

I'm a warrior/nec and focus alot on soloing and PvE.the build works well in PvP but not as well as PvE.
    Strength 9 (modded with +1 str on knights helm(also get effect from wyvern))
    Swordmanship 9
    Tactics 8 (modded with minor tactics rune +1)
    Death Magic 7
    Curses 7

My Soul Feast heals me for 157health and Parasitic Bond heals me for 72hp every 20sec or if the creature dies.

You dont have to worry about misplacing skills, you could always refund them. Anyways, I would say around 5-7 into strength for a decent shield and armor prenetration, rest into Axe/Sword and Blood/Death