PC Gaming News

Starting a Mission

Sorry if this has been posted, but I could not find it using the search tool.

How does one start a mission? I recently arrived in Ascalon (post-sear) and one of my quests had me go to a Squire at the Great North Wall. He then charges me to get a small group together and when Im ready, click to start the mission. Click what, what am I missing? I've gone around clicking every place that I can, looking for this elusive captain Callahan and just can not figure out how to start a mission.

I'm sure this is painfully obvious, but I appreciate any help on this.

Tashya :happy05:

In your party list, at the bottom, it should have the mission button. Click it to start the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashya
    Sorry if this has been posted, but I could not find it using the search tool.

How does one start a mission? I recently arrived in Ascalon (post-sear) and one of my quests had me go to a Squire at the Great North Wall. He then charges me to get a small group together and when Im ready, click to start the mission. Click what, what am I missing? I've gone around clicking every place that I can, looking for this elusive captain Callahan and just can not figure out how to start a mission.

I'm sure this is painfully obvious, but I appreciate any help on this.

Tashya :happy05:
    Right below where it lists all your party members, there are several buttons if you formed the party...
    They are Kick, Leave and in certain places like The Great North Wall, The ruins Of Surmia and such, it also has a button for Start Mission. That is how you start the mission at those places and advance the storyline :happy34:

Thanks so much guys!! <breathes a sigh of relief>

Tashya :love57: