PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

war/rang (axe mastery)critique

Ok i am trying to build a UNIQUE build that not many people are using...I havent seen many of these builds in the game...I was going to make a war/monk but wen i reached crystal desert almost everyone was a war/monk so i tried out this....It seems to work out great.actually i love it at least in pve. Here are my stats right now and my skills...the only thing i lack right now is an elite and i want u guyz to help me with that part...thanks for everything guyz..here it is

attributes

strength 10
    axe mastery 11 +1 with helm
    wilderness surviaval 11

apply poison
    cyclone axe
    resurection sig?? or swift chop
    penetrating blow
    bezerkers stance
    troll urgent
    ELITE???
    dismember

I am also getting a max damage axe...and i am thinking of upgrading it with a vamparic hilt +2 reg but -1 degen..Im thing that will work well with cyclone axe later on if i get stuck..and axe grip of fortitude..looking over +25...thanks again and critique the build if u want..just help me with my elite

cya online

Quote Originally Posted by yind
    Ok i am trying to build a UNIQUE build that not many people are using...I havent seen many of these builds in the game...I was going to make a war/monk but wen i reached crystal desert almost everyone was a war/monk so i tried out this....It seems to work out great.actually i love it at least in pve. Here are my stats right now and my skills...the only thing i lack right now is an elite and i want u guyz to help me with that part...thanks for everything guyz..here it is

attributes

strength 10
    axe mastery 11 +1 with helm
    wilderness surviaval 11

apply poison
    cyclone axe
    resurection sig?? or swift chop
    penetrating blow
    bezerkers stance
    troll urgent
    ELITE???
    dismember

I am also getting a max damage axe...and i am thinking of upgrading it with a vamparic hilt +2 reg but -1 degen..Im thing that will work well with cyclone axe later on if i get stuck..and axe grip of fortitude..looking over +25...thanks again and critique the build if u want..just help me with my elite

cya online
    Do u think i should get gladiators armor???because of the nergy problem??

Do you actually have Apply poisin? Or is that a projected skill? If you do please lemmie know where ya found it :)

I would suggest using Victory is Mine! since you obviously induce conditions and have points in Tactics. It is an amazing skill that will keep your health and energy pumped up every 15 seconds (recharge time). I love using it!

Quote Originally Posted by jlowry
    I would suggest using Victory is Mine! since you obviously induce conditions and have points in Tactics. It is an amazing skill that will keep your health and energy pumped up every 15 seconds (recharge time). I love using it!

u get apply poison in ascalon settlement north of la..but i mean wat elite should i use in strength, and axe mastery...i am using strength instead of tactics
    thanks for the response though

Well i would vote for Defy Pain but no one has found it that i know of.. i would also suggest swords for sever artery, that with poisin is pretty good combo :happy34:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Synner
    Well i would vote for Defy Pain but no one has found it that i know of.. i would also suggest swords for sever artery, that with poisin is pretty good combo :happy34:

ok thanks...lol lemme no if u find defy pain!! :happy34:

I just started using a W/R that specailized in Axe Mastery, it was by accident though. I was trying to make a W/R that used a bow. I was doing pretty well actually and I was starting to think I was on to something kinda different.

Then some lvl8 devourer drops this purple axe. I identify it and does 6-25dmg, +10 armour on physical attacks and increases poison duration (it's a hand axe too so I can carry a sheild). I thought about selling it, but I already have a good bit of money. So I thought what's the point of all these "rebate" points if I don't use them and experiment a little.

I haven't looked back since and I don't know about PvP, but Troll Unguent is one of the greatest skill I could ever hope to have as a warrior, personally I think a W/R is better than a W/Mo. If for no other reason than people won't expect you to heal them :lol: This thing has kept me alive more than anything I've ever used. Paired with Endure Pain, and Sprint it can get you out of some bad situations.

I can't remember all this skills I'm using, but I know that none of them cost more than 5 energy right now, which it great.

I know none of this answers your question about which elite, just a long way of saying good build choice. :happy65:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Synner
    you get it through a quest or skill npc,ive had it for awile now

You are thinking of Endure Pain, the non elite version of that skill