PC Gaming News
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    I need Help with Caping Well Of Power,Virulence And Feast Of Corruption,Does any1 want's to Help?
    P.S. My Name Soulrage The Nercom.

if i saw correctly and if its not wrong, the boss list in the gwonline.net(which is very incomplete) has boss list of grenths footprint, and morgriff shadestone has offering of blood which i intend to cap next time i go in with my necro.

Cry Darkday no longer seems to have Blood is Power. Has anyone seen where this can be obtained now?

Quote Originally Posted by Thervold
    Cry Darkday no longer seems to have Blood is Power. Has anyone seen where this can be obtained now?
    I just capped BiP from him today...?

you might just have to do it again? possibly

GWOnline.Net Member
    wow

those are all advanced skills!@

me/ a monk/necro

is having troube doing the ascalon quests like fire in the north(?), the Duke s Althea?

can someone help me on those (sorry this is kinda off topic)?
    thanks!

i couldnt find any quest guides on the internet.

If you haven't noticed there are three locations for "Order of the Vampire" elite spell and they are ALL three of the desert missions, not sure what bosses though but I do know they are in all three of them.
    Thervold: Are you sure? I recently capped Blood Is Power from him =/

Thurston
    i have heard and seen on wiki; that FoC can be capped in multiple places, though I have tried with absoulte no success, can anyone confirm? or help? IGN Thurston Killgore

anyone discover flesh golems place yet? i saw Order of Apostasy in the undercity

Quote Originally Posted by Death Lord Grenth
    anyone discover flesh golems place yet? i saw Order of Apostasy in the undercity
    I capped that one earlier, anyone else been down there and drunk that crap whatever his name is offers you from the "Chalice Of Corruption", it's worse than herbal tea

Flesh Golem i will find you! Wail of Doom is in Tahnnakai temple.