The following Pets are currently tameable. (Levels shall be posted when I find out what they all are. If you have a full list of pet levels please PM me them.)
Thank you Gamma Ray and Superflyfly for the information.
- Strider - Ascalon fields (Pre-Searing) - Level 2
- Moa Bird - Ascalon fields (Post-Searing) - Level 3
- Bear - Lornar's Pass (Post-Searing) - Level 5
- Desert Lizard - Amnoon Oasis (Post-Searing) - Level 5
- Melandru's Stalker - Reagent Valley (Pre-Searing), Old Ascalon* (Post-Searing) - Level 5
- Lynx - Kryta Areas (Post-Searing) - Level 5
- Warthog - Northernlands (Pre-Searing), Denravi Areas (Post-Searing), Northern Kryta area (Post-Searing) - Level 5
- Wolf - Ascalon Fields, Reagent Valley (Pre-Searing) - Level 2, Shiverpeaks (Post-Searing) - Level 5 (Note: Southern Shiverpeaks level 15 Eder wolves can also be caught)
- Dire Spider – Underworld (quest reward) - Level 20
* - There's only one on the map, to the far West, near Gate Guard Hollis (entrance to the Breach).
- Reef Lurkers***
- Black Moa*
* From The Beak of Darkness quest from Rutger zu Heltzer, the moa is unevolved.
** Found in the Final Mission of Cantha
*** It is possible to tame the Elder Crabs in the Boreas Sebed mission that arrive in Daeman's group.
More info on Pet looks, area's of capture (more detailed) etc can be found in the Lore forum in This Thread
Catching a Spider
Xandlyn's guide to Evolving a Dire Pet