PC Gaming News

Mesmer Skills and the Quests to find them

ok, this is a new post for Mesmer skill's "quests".

i HATE spending skill points on skills. i'd rather save them to capture elite skills for my primary and secondary professions since you average 15 elite skills per profession. i'm 18th and have 23 skills points. i just spent 2 cause i searched through the forums and asked in game if there were any quests i could do to get these skills as rewards for free and everyone said no, you have to buy them. if thats true, fine, i guess i'm satisfied with it. but i'd regret it if i end up finding a quest somewhere and he rewards me with the skill for free.

Please DONT reply to discuss anything or debate what skill is better than another. Only reply with the requested info below.

** DO NOT LIST SKILL TRAINERS. We want a listing of FREE skills. Also, dont worry about ELITE skills, there are other posts for that. **

All i want is for Mesmers to list off these details when they find an Mesmer skill as a reward for finishing a QUEST:

1) Name of the NPC offering the Quest
    2) Name of the Quest as it shows in your Quest Log
    3) The name(s) of the skills obtained
    4) Town/Fort/Mission they are in (if the NPC is outside a city, give general directions to where they are in relation to the closest city.

thanks. this will help us gather our skills faster while skipping other small, time consuming quests that we can come back to later.

This is the Unofficial quest database at GWOnline.net:

http://quests.gwonline.net

Most of the quests you are looking for are already detailed in here, if you have any submissions to make feel free to submit.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the quest database please go to the support thread:

Quest Database Support Thread

The only problem with those (which has been so noted to the site maintenance) is that you can only search titles, not text. So it's great if you know you want to do "The Stone Summit Champion" to get Fragility, but if you're looking for Empathy you'd have to manually browse all of the quests to find it.

But hopefully this will be changed soon.
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)

Aye Phaeax, thats certainly true.

Still its better to start building up the database than to make one big long thread that eventually has to be dismantled, cleaned up or deleted.

I also encourage keeping the info on the sites features to encourage more membership and traffic. Just having it out in the easily visible open makes it so all the hard work people have done to collect this information, can find it just copied and pasted onto another site.

So what I'm saying, is to protect all of our efforts, I think we should use the database to help each other.

I agree 100%. Good idea, SpecialKay, but kind of already a work-in-progress at GWOnline's main site. I'd suggest anyone considering posting in this thread at least post them over there as well. ;)
    Perhaps the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others...

A proud returning member of the Order of Dii
    Phaeax Of Dii (Tyrian Me/N) Alennia The Precise (Tyrian W/E) Arceloph The True (Tyrian Mo/P)
    Astraea The Swift (Canthan R/A) Sans Gravitas (Canthan Rt/N) Cryphaestus Dii (Elonian D/Me)
    Jenova Sans Seraph (Genesis E/D) Conjure Blame (PvP)