PC Gaming News
    Mistress Vaderess

Virulence Has anyone got it yet?

Hey all i'm having a lot of trouble trying to get the bosses listed on this site to cast this spell... has anyone successfully gotten it yet? if yes i would really appreciate your help thanks! :happy34:

Have you tried poisoning yourself?

Mistress Vaderess
    is tat possible? u mean it actually worked? and how do u poison urself theres a spell right?

Chillbains

I havent even been able to find the guy yet =(

But yea thats the plan when I do. Mobs arent stupid they wont cast unneccessary spells. So the boss wouldnt cast Virulenc eunless it would do something, which means you need a condition on at least one of your party members. Poison is a condition that you can put on yourself as a necromancer so I think that would be the best bet here.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I remember capturing virulence from a scorpion Boss. In mountainess desert regions of Maguuma.

Mossk Rottail (Bloodstone Fen)

Weird, I don't remember it being near blood stone Fen but that's what this site says. All I remember was that he is a random boss and appears in the place of those tree stalkers which cast aftershock and stoning.

edit:
    I'm not in game right now but it was on the way from one city to another. From that city where the Magumma/Whitemantle knights are fighting right outside you travel to the next city. And you'll see either the tree stalker boss or the scorpion boss after you cross a chasm.
    Last edited by Neone; 23-05-2005 at 20:32.

I went to this area to get Virulence for my new R/N and the skill has apparently been removed. After looking through the boards, this appears to have happened to a lot of the Elite skills that were captureable pre-ascension. I'm working on Ascending the character right now so I can pick the skill up.. Apply Poision + Pin Down + Virulence looked like a real warrior shut down to me, but it looks like I'll be waiting for that a bit longer.

I got Virulence from a Pinesoul boss. He spawns in the region between Iron Mines & Copper Mines. Wasn't anyt trouble getting him to use it. One of my favorite captures! I love the skill! ; )