PC Gaming News

Thread: Me/E build

Me/E build

Can anyone please give me some ideas for a good Me/E build i've been thinking but can't make up my mind on which element to go with domination. If anyone could give me some ideas or their builds that would be awesome :D ( for pvp primary ) :clap:

anything can go with domination because domination is mostly a stand-alone set of skills. However if you are looking for combos, there are many involving Me/E; here are a few:

-FC-Burn Build: Use fast casting to quickly dish out powerful fire spells and inspiration spells to regain the energy and cope up with the high energy consuption rate of this build. You can also use flare and cast it in rapid succession.

-Fragility-Burn Build: Use Illusion spell Fragility to deal extra damage as you use fire magic to burn foes repeatedly. Burning is a condition that lasts very short and this is why Fragility becomes very useful.

-Wrack and Burn: Employ an arsenal of energy draining/denial skills and use mind wrack and fire magics mind burn to deal extra damage to target

-Wrack and Freeze: Same as above, only employing Mind Freeze instead of Mind Burn.

These are examples of what you can do with a Mes/E

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleman Azure
    anything can go with domination because domination is mostly a stand-alone set of skills. However if you are looking for combos, there are many involving Me/E; here are a few:

-FC-Burn Build: Use fast casting to quickly dish out powerful fire spells and inspiration spells to regain the energy and cope up with the high energy consuption rate of this build. You can also use flare and cast it in rapid succession.

-Fragility-Burn Build: Use Illusion spell Fragility to deal extra damage as you use fire magic to burn foes repeatedly. Burning is a condition that lasts very short and this is why Fragility becomes very useful.

-Wrack and Burn: Employ an arsenal of energy draining/denial skills and use mind wrack and fire magics mind burn to deal extra damage to target

-Wrack and Freeze: Same as above, only employing Mind Freeze instead of Mind Burn.

These are examples of what you can do with a Mes/E
    "-FC-Burn Build: Use fast casting to quickly dish out powerful fire spells and inspiration spells to regain the energy and cope up with the high energy consuption rate of this build. You can also use flare and cast it in rapid succession."

What would this look like in terms of attribute allocation?

10(11) domination
    5-10 inspiration
    10 fire
    Rest fast casting?

( keep in mind i wish to use chaos storm and backfire and arcane echo if it could fit in :D:D )

the domination is too high for a FC-Burn type of build. It sorta doesnt fit in the category, the points would be too spread up. Get your fast casting to 9 including a minor rune so thats 8+1, the rest to domination if you want it badly.

If you want to use domination spells that bad, you can ditch the fire part and just go for domination and FC and inspiration. To help with the energy, you could use a glyph from the elementalist secondary