PC Gaming News

ele skills....or lack there of!

so ive been looking for a few skills.....and not having much luck. im really interesyed in these skills:

fireball
    meteor storm

im a little past lions arch. so far havent seen these from a trainer or quest reward. am i far enuff to get these yet? any help would be appriciated, thx all!!

CampKillYourself

Quote Originally Posted by NEURO_CKY
    so ive been looking for a few skills.....and not having much luck. im really interesyed in these skills:

fireball
    meteor storm

im a little past lions arch. so far havent seen these from a trainer or quest reward. am i far enuff to get these yet? any help would be appriciated, thx all!!

CampKillYourself
    meteor storm is in ascalon settlement, you should be able to make a run for that easily..

Fireball you can capture from a grawl elementalist just a short ways South of the Sardelac sanitarium.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphite
    meteor storm is in ascalon settlement, you should be able to make a run for that easily..

hmm. could you be a little more specific for me plz. like, which town i should run from, and a general direction once i get to the settlement. i forget where ascalon seetlement is...even tho ive been there..lol.

i did manage to aquire fireball from capt osiroc (sp?) in yaks bend! :)

thx for the replies thus far!!

CampKillYourself

You can run a bit North from the hot springs and back into the North Kryta area, or you can run North from LA through lots of enemies. If you dodge well and have some sort of heal which involves you stopping for a very short period of time, or not at all, then you're probably set for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Feynt
    You can run a bit North from the hot springs and back into the North Kryta area, or you can run North from LA through lots of enemies. If you dodge well and have some sort of heal which involves you stopping for a very short period of time, or not at all, then you're probably set for either.
    If running for the skill... take a full set of henchies. They are the best armour in the game.

right on guys. now i have both meteor storm and fireball....which really made my arsenal and aoe damage increase. now i jus need to get fire attunement and a couple of elite skills and ill be set;) thx for all the responses!!

CampKillYourself