PC Gaming News

Cool Need Suggestions Ele/Mes

Here's what I have so far, i was thinking of adding an elite skill to replace a skill in this build. Let me know what suggestions you have for this build.

*PVE type*

Class: Elementalist / Mesmer

Attributes: (cost)
    Energy Storage: 6 (21)
    Fire Magic: 10 (61)
    Illusion Magic: 12 (97)
    Inspiration Magic: 6 (21)

Total attribute points used: 200/200

Skills:
    1) Aura of Restoration - (10,1/4,20) For 60 seconds, you are healed for 251% of the energy cost each time you cast a spell.
    2) Flare - (5,1,0) Flare flies towards target foe, striking for 36 fire damage if it hits.
    3) Fire Storm - (15,4,30) For 10 seconds, the area around target foe is bombarded with a rain of fire that strikes for 21 fire damage each second.
    4) Glyph of Lesser Energy - (5,1,30) Your next spell cost 15 less energy to cast.
    5) Conjure Phantasm - (10,1,5) For 12 seconds, target foe experiences health degeneration of 5.
    6) Phantom Pain - (10,2,15) For 10 seconds, target foe suffers health degeneration of 3. When Phantom Pain ends, that foe suffers a deep wound, lowering that foe's maximum health by 20% for 17 seconds.
    7) Energy Tap - (5,3,20) Steal 11 energy from target foe.
    8) Res signet

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim
    Here's what I have so far, i was thinking of adding an elite skill to replace a skill in this build. Let me know what suggestions you have for this build.

*PVE type*

Class: Elementalist / Mesmer

Attributes: (cost)
    Energy Storage: 6 (21)
    Fire Magic: 10 (61)
    Illusion Magic: 12 (97)
    Inspiration Magic: 6 (21)

Total attribute points used: 200/200

Skills:
    1) Aura of Restoration - (10,1/4,20) For 60 seconds, you are healed for 251% of the energy cost each time you cast a spell.
    2) Flare - (5,1,0) Flare flies towards target foe, striking for 36 fire damage if it hits.
    3) Fire Storm - (15,4,30) For 10 seconds, the area around target foe is bombarded with a rain of fire that strikes for 21 fire damage each second.
    4) Glyph of Lesser Energy - (5,1,30) Your next spell cost 15 less energy to cast.
    5) Conjure Phantasm - (10,1,5) For 12 seconds, target foe experiences health degeneration of 5.
    6) Phantom Pain - (10,2,15) For 10 seconds, target foe suffers health degeneration of 3. When Phantom Pain ends, that foe suffers a deep wound, lowering that foe's maximum health by 20% for 17 seconds.
    7) Energy Tap - (5,3,20) Steal 11 energy from target foe.
    8) Res signet
    hiho.. im a total newbie.. i think.. but i can help some atleast i think :}
    Instead of Energytap >> Power Drain

Remove the res signet.. your team has monks, right? Insert some neat skill here instead ( i said im a newbie so i dont know what to insert here :D )

Well.. It's sure a nice build, but it's not my kinda build.. i would go with some more fireskills + Ether feast ( For life instead of Aura of Restoration ) .. well i suck... forget what i said

greets ;d

EDIT: I saw it was a PVE now.. my advice sure sucks more now.. greets again ;)

Korrissias
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ainia
    Remove the res signet.. your team has monks, right? Insert some neat skill here instead ( i said im a newbie so i dont know what to insert here :D )
    What I'm going to tell you will probably shock you but... MONKS DIE TOO! :shock:

:D

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Korrissias
    What I'm going to tell you will probably shock you but... MONKS DIE TOO! :shock:

:D

Blasphemy. Thy 4th commandment says; Let their be Monks throught the Arenas, to do all Healing, Rezing, Enchanting and Hex Removing...and it shall be good.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Diceclock
    Blasphemy. Thy 4th commandment says; Let their be Monks throught the Arenas, to do all Healing, Rezing, Enchanting and Hex Removing...and it shall be good.
    except this is for PvE