PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

"Most Beautiful Spot in Pre-Seared Ascalon" contest

I'm holding this contest with a pretty modest prize of 10k gold going to your character of choice. Dunno if it's been done here before, but hey it's a free 10k!

The rules are simple:
    Make a screenshot of a place you have come across in Pre-seared Ascalon, that you think is the best looking spot in Pre-Seared Ascalon.

I will judge the screenies by style, lighting, angles, and simply overal coolness. I might not be the an expert, but I promise to be impartial.

Remember, this is a contest where the background matters, not your character. If you decide to take a screenie with characters on them, then they should enhance the the pic, and actually really fit within the atmosphere.

Only one screenshot per account.
    You must have a minimum of 3 posts. (heh)

This contest will last until June 1st 12:00 GMT.
    Prize will be handed out on June 7th at the latest.

If this contest works out, you can expect contests like these on the other regions of Tyria, along with most likely bigger and better prizes.

Have Fun!

there be mine =D

edit i messed up

my submission:

the catacombs are also really really perdy. but this area had a lovely warm glow to it.

Hello nice contest, can you please specify in the rules if they have to be unaltered shots or can be enhanced in some way? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Diak
    Hello nice contest, can you please specify in the rules if they have to be unaltered shots or can be enhanced in some way? Thanks.
    Only alteration allowed is re-sizing. It's not the same landscape if you alter it, nor will it be fair to the ones without special pic editing programs. :happy05:

Here's mine. Hope it works. First time embedding a picture.

My entry: A place just outside of Fort Rurik (Have to go through a tunnel to find it)