Bathazars Auro
    Symbol of Wraith
    if u got axe - Cyclone Axe
    Healing Signet
    Healing Breeze
    Sprint
    -whatever else you want to bring, healing, protection
    Zealots Fire is a good option too.

When mission starts, run north past first set of imps with sprint, 3-4 imps always. (casting healing breeze before agro is helpful for first timers) Once u loose agro stop, healing signet and breeze, wait for sprint, then sprint past last group of imps 3-4 always. Now u will be at the beach. Heal up full and cast Bathazars spirit. Now go agro all the drakes from 7-9 ive seen. Heal Breeze, Heal Signet, then cast Bathazars Auro, Symbol of wraith. Signet Healing Breeze. You'll have full mana in seconds so wait for the cooldown on your AE spells and just spam healing. In less then 2 minutes from starting and completing you'll kill all drakes and get all gold and items from them. Did i say 2 mins, yes i did, when u get good at this you can get your 60k armor in hours. Enjoy, and please make this post large and in charge with other farming areas and walk throughs. :clap:

In game main Char
    Killer PvP
    War/Mo, game completed with all henchman lols

This seems pretty good. Just one question, Is this doable with other W/ class combos? 7-9 Drakes doesnt seem very hard. Unless theyre Grand Drakes... =X

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziurra
    This seems pretty good. Just one question, Is this doable with other W/ class combos? 7-9 Drakes doesnt seem very hard. Unless theyre Grand Drakes... =X
    I do this with my Mo/W as well as Riverside. Both have the same effect. I find better drops from Riverside, but still go to Sanctum Cay every now and then.

GWOnline.Net Member
    what exactly do you do in riverside, as I recall its only good for those giants and their armor drops for salvage of runes

Quote Originally Posted by keenblade
    what exactly do you do in riverside, as I recall its only good for those giants and their armor drops for salvage of runes
    I actually get a surprising amount of runes from the White Mantle, myself. I kill about 24 white mantle on my way to the Giants, and I average a rune or two for each run. Then the Giants are always random... I did the run three times today and got zero runes. I did it once last night and got three...

All I can say is the white mantle emblems and badges add up... A stack of 250 of them sell for 6250 gold... It adds up really quick.

Keep in mind this is all solo, no henchies or anything else. Just my skills and I!

Sorry, it wouldnt let me edit my post.

Anyways, I just tried this and i got 400 gold a run. Each run was 5 minutes or less too! Oh yes, I did this with my W/R, I basically used Apply Poison + Cyclone Axe and Troll Unguent when needed.

Advice for rangers: Dump your pet for this farming run. Take Sprint, or Lightning Reflexes.

GWOnline.Net Member

Apply Poison

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziurra
    Sorry, it wouldnt let me edit my post.

Anyways, I just tried this and i got 400 gold a run. Each run was 5 minutes or less too! Oh yes, I did this with my W/R, I basically used Apply Poison + Cyclone Axe and Troll Unguent when needed.

Advice for rangers: Dump your pet for this farming run. Take Sprint, or Lightning Reflexes.

Sorry to go off topic - I really appreciate posts like these that actually help other players rather than say "I know the best farming location, I'm just not telling anyone".

Where on earth (or Tyria perhaps) can I get Apply Poison? I'm playing a Warrior/Ranger (level 20, at Droknar's Forge now) and simply cannot find it. One of my friends apparently got it from the Yak's bend skill vendor, but it's not there for me, nor in any of my quest rewards. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmira
    Sorry to go off topic - I really appreciate posts like these that actually help other players rather than say "I know the best farming location, I'm just not telling anyone".

Where on earth (or Tyria perhaps) can I get Apply Poison? I'm playing a Warrior/Ranger (level 20, at Droknar's Forge now) and simply cannot find it. One of my friends apparently got it from the Yak's bend skill vendor, but it's not there for me, nor in any of my quest rewards. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Asmira, I'll point you in three locations.

1) Try the Ranger section of the forums

2) Try to use the "search" function located at the top of your screen

3) go to gwonline.net, click on "ranger" in the left column, find the skill you desire by scrolling down, then click the "availability" button next to the name. That should bring up the monster or NPC you can get the skill from.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I forget exactly where but you can actually get in near Ascalon. I think you can also get it from the captin at the ascalon province north of LA.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Thanks lots! I may be the only person in the world who didn't see the "availability" button.