PC Gaming News
Page 111 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1657

Thread: RL pic thread

Wow. I've never even went to Facebook; but, after watching that I don't think I ever will either. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Natus View Post
    That video was full of win and awesomeness
    Here is another one.

"I also like to keep in touch with my ex-girlfriends and send their current boyfriends death threats."

evillorderic
    Surprisingly, Little Hex, I have a picture of me in drag that could give yours a run for its money. o.O

I was in drag once, but then they came home early and I barely had enough time to get out, nevermind taking a picture.

Nobody cares when girls do drag. It's just "hot." *shrug*

Funny how that works.

evillorderic
    See those boots? Those boots ruined my big toe nail. What did I learn? Beauty is PAIN!

This is my "sexy" face.

That's hawt.

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    Oh Eric, now you have the twinkle in your eye AND the shine on your boots! How can I possibly resist?

Btw, Djinn, I like how you deformed your real life first name like that to create your forum name! I really love it! Jennifer... Djinn Effer... Cleverness...

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Hex View Post

now that picture almost made me pee my pants! Were you trying to imitate Dr Evil or something? If so... good impersonation! ... now where did I put that razor...

Edit Oops - sorry for double-post... I meant to merge, but I hit the submit button too quick. If you wish to merge my 2 posts, Mods, feel free... I hate double-posters...!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Hex View Post
    No comment I guess.
    Dude, are you dutch? You look dutch

BTW: Azrael, those vids are CREEPY.

EDIT: Update on my pics

Last edited by chirthain; 18-05-2007 at 15:00.