PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TeamSpeakOverlay

I just wanted to know if anyone had used this program or not? I was in a TS PvP group yesterday and they were talking about it. For those who don't know, its a program that shows you in-game who's currently talking on TS.

DoctorWaterGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Elia Targaryen
    I just wanted to know if anyone had used this program or not? I was in a TS PvP group yesterday and they were talking about it. For those who don't know, its a program that shows you in-game who's currently talking on TS.
    Yes, I use it all the time with my friends. Works awesome!! You can use a public server or setup your on server with your friends. There's a lot of help on the Team Speak forums too. And you can't beat the price.

Ventrillo is better. Does the same thing, much better voice quality.

been using TS for about 2 years and TSO for quite a while... works good for me... but I know most my friends voices by now so I don't need it... but it's nice to have it running :)

something about the name "ventrillo" or "ventrilo", however it's spelled, makes me ill just to read it. :P

as a fps guy
    my clan has a teamspeak rc2 server
    also having been with them for two years, i dont need the names to come up

i got them all (bunch) hooked on guild wars
    they havnt stopped in a while
    last i checked

we all use this to mug as many as possible in PvP
    and it makes it much much easier to do friendly questing

i used it for a little while, but i noticed my guild wars game would crash with some error a LOT with it - very frustrating.

I recommend TS over Vent. I have had much better experiences with it, and TS is what my server hosts anyways. :P

i'm using teamspeak one and a half year (if it aint more) by now and i'm planning to get a ventrillo server as the things u say get pretty slow to other people at ts, it is said that this goes waaay faster at vent :)

Rolune
    I don't think you guys read this right.. They aren't saying If you use TS or Vent.. they are asking:
    I just wanted to know if anyone had used this program or not?
    its a program that shows you in-game who's currently talking on TS.
    I'm curious... :D