PC Gaming News

beginner ele/mes stuff?

so...i was bored with my r/n cuz hes too much of a supportor-_-, and i wanna get away from rangers for a while, since all my characters are half ranger. so yea...where are the ele/mes skill trainers in pre searing? and what materials will need to craft ele armor in post searing? cuz getting materials in pre searing is much easier :D

thanx in advance...
    oh btw, around where in post searing can i get fireball and meteor and the awsome fire spells...yup..they're pretty noobie questions, but plzzzzzz help me out :(

Every single question you asked could be found just looking at the normal gwonline.net site. So too bad I'm not helping. Search before you make threads pls. :)

if you aint gonna say anything useful, then dont say anything. and i dont think the site tells you what materials you need for elementalist armor

GWOnline.Net Member
    You get fireball from the 1st person you see as an elementalist primary profession. You get fire storm from past Wizard's Folly I think.... I'm also building an E/Me so maybe we'll see each other on Pre-Searing! (Im called Nuriko Orimoto)

Daz

aTOH
    Quote Originally Posted by Messengr Of Chaos
    if you aint gonna say anything useful, then dont say anything. and i dont think the site tells you what materials you need for elementalist armor

http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=74

-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmaster
    You get fireball from the 1st person you see as an elementalist primary profession. You get fire storm from past Wizard's Folly I think.... I'm also building an E/Me so maybe we'll see each other on Pre-Searing! (Im called Nuriko Orimoto)

Daz
    i think you get Flare from the 1st person you see. and yea ill add you. :D

lol..sry about that...my internet browser is kinda weird so it doesnt show some of the things there, but yay now i that got the link :D, thanx aTOH