PC Gaming News

Where is a good place to find Chaos Axes? Also How to get to the underworld?

Hey im lvl 20war/monk im on the Thunderkeep Mission but Was wondering where can i find chaos axe drops? Also How do i get to the underworld? AND WHERE are those extra atribute quests. My skills are @ 10,10,10 and one of them has a +1 on it and their still only 10,10,10 if like im missing points :/

Weeeellll!

I've seen Chaos Axes drop a lot in the Fissure of Woe. You can get there the same way you get to the Underworld. Go to the Temple of Ages when America (assuming that you play on the American servers) has the favor of the Gods. (Meaning that America currently has control of the Hall of Heroes.)

Then find a group, get together, and pay a small fee to go to either place. That's all you gotta do.

As for the Attribute Point quests, that's a bit more involved. When you get to Drak Forge, find the NPC named Vyni (or something like that). She'll give you a Hero's Journey quest. From there you'll be sent out to find three places in the desert. One place you will find is called Seeker's Passage (I believe that is the one), you'll find a quest there to seek out a Forgotten. That Forgotten you find will give you a quest, and completing that quest will give you 15 points. Make sure you help at least one ghost who can offer to change your secondary class as well. Once you complete one of those quests, head back to Drak Forge and speak with the original quest giver. She'll send you on another quest to find her sister, and her sister will have you kill a monster (easy did the quest with all henches), then you head back to Vyni or whatever for your reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Torm Shadowbane
    Weeeellll!

I've seen Chaos Axes drop a lot in the Fissure of Woe. You can get there the same way you get to the Underworld. Go to the Temple of Ages when America (assuming that you play on the American servers) has the favor of the Gods. (Meaning that America currently has control of the Hall of Heroes.)

Then find a group, get together, and pay a small fee to go to either place. That's all you gotta do.

As for the Attribute Point quests, that's a bit more involved. When you get to Drak Forge, find the NPC named Vyni (or something like that). She'll give you a Hero's Journey quest. From there you'll be sent out to find three places in the desert. One place you will find is called Seeker's Passage (I believe that is the one), you'll find a quest there to seek out a Forgotten. That Forgotten you find will give you a quest, and completing that quest will give you 15 points. Make sure you help at least one ghost who can offer to change your secondary class as well. Once you complete one of those quests, head back to Drak Forge and speak with the original quest giver. She'll send you on another quest to find her sister, and her sister will have you kill a monster (easy did the quest with all henches), then you head back to Vyni or whatever for your reward.
    Great response, very helpful because I was wondering about those two quests also. I dont think you need to talk to Vanyi to get the first one because my E/R isn't even past dragons lair and she already did one of the attribute quests.

Actually the first one starts out in Destiny's Gorge. You take to a girl called something Fipps. Anyway, she'll give you a quest called "The Forgotten Ones" and then you go seek down the NPC she tells you to. The person you track down will give you another quest called "Forgotten Wisdom", and this is the 15 attribute point one. Complete this for your first 15 attribute point one. The second one called "Hero's Challenge" is given to you by Vanyi but only after you've completed (not changed) a secondary profession quest. I wouldn't suggest doing the second one until you get to the second mission called Iron Mines of Moladune. From there you can just head west to the NPC for Hero's Challenge and complete that quest as well.

[QUOTE=Torm Shadowbane]Weeeellll!

Well That sucks, because i play on european servers and Europe never win in the hall of heroes.
    :sad44:

I think it is easier just to wait till you run into Vanyi at the Forge. She sends you back to the desert to find three outposts that are not necessary for you to visit to Ascend. One of them is Seeker's Passage, and from there you can talk to Fipps and... continue on as Herthbul instructed. Otherwise, you'd do the quest, then have to make an additional trip out into the desert to speak to the Forgotten to complete the "Find the Forgotten" portion of the quest, after you've already completed the main quest but haven't spoken to Fipps. (That's what happened to me.)

I accidentally found the Forgotten (while trying to travel to Elona) and did the quest before I ran into Vanyi, though. Did them both solo with Henches. For the Forgotten I just ran, used Henchs as a distraction. For the second one, meeting Vanyi's sister, I used Henchs and actually fought my way to her.

Europe occasionally has favor. America seems to hold it the most often and the longest, followed by Korea. Not sure if it is possible (never tried) but you might be able to switch to the International District.
    Last edited by Torm Shadowbane; 29-05-2005 at 10:52.