PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FTW

Fastest Way to Level Up

Hullo everybody,

I got this game 2 days ago, and I was wondering how long it takes to level up and there is a good place to grind out exp. So far im a level 8 ele/r, where could i take some stuff solo for good exp?

CntThinkOfAName
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW
    Hullo everybody,

I got this game 2 days ago, and I was wondering how long it takes to level up and there is a good place to grind out exp. So far im a level 8 ele/r, where could i take some stuff solo for good exp?
    If your still pre-searing and are level 8, there isn't much you can do in the way of grinding out xp. If your post-searing try going north of ascalon with a healer hench and a fighter hench and find a place called the Breach. Its got good drops for your level too. Or you can just do missions and take the 2000xp+skill point.

GWOnline.Net Member
    i havent seen any place thats really good exp. the best way usually is just to follow the story-line and do some side-quests. youll lvl fast enough that way. as far as i know there arent any places like the good'ol cow lvl in d2 with insane amounts of xp

What I'd suggest... don't do the bonus missions, don't do ANY quest worth 1k exp or more (if you can avoid it) until you reach level 20... yes that's right, you "level" slow then, and if you want to unlock lots of skills youve gotta get lots of skill points.

If you want to "power-level" think again... I'm a level 16 elem/mo right now, and I havn't done anything but complete any skill quests and missions. When you beat assention you automatically become level 20... just takes some teamwork and skill to get that far.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by FTW
    Hullo everybody,

Take all the quests + Mission+ bonus together nice 2000 exp.

After ascending you become automatic lvl 20 I read somewhere in this Thread. Guess what most ppl are that allready when arriving there if they did all missions + bonus + Quests .

Try going slow and enjoying the entire game.... :happy14:

Hadus

Agreed with hadus, however don't do the bonus missions until after you reach level 20. Seriously going back and doing those bonus missions AFTER reaching level 20 will get you more skill points faster :)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbsb
    What I'd suggest... don't do the bonus missions, don't do ANY quest worth 1k exp or more (if you can avoid it) until you reach level 20... yes that's right, you "level" slow then, and if you want to unlock lots of skills youve gotta get lots of skill points.

If you want to "power-level" think again... I'm a level 16 elem/mo right now, and I havn't done anything but complete any skill quests and missions. When you beat assention you automatically become level 20... just takes some teamwork and skill to get that far.

Cheers
    Don't do quests and bonus missions =\. Why? How many skills do you have to buy later in the game? So far everyone's been dishing them out as rewards for quests.

DestonationRangerNec
    Well, i guess it depends where u are. Lvl 8 is generally in Yak's bend, so the main out would be good. Plus, dwarves are loaded with good stuff. :D

Nonono... do the quests, but there are bonus missions with each quest... do the BONUS missions later on in the game (IE after level 20).

Every quest (for example Defend the wall) has a secondary objective worth 1K exp (same example, retrieve the 4 parts of that ghosts armor).

Do the bonus part later on. Any quest that's gives you skills do as fast as you possibly can :D