PC Gaming News
    Maelstroem

Ranger's Long Overcoat.

Hi

I have seen a number of Rangers equipped with the long overcoat type
    ( vest ) armour piece.

I have enquired with a few of them and the replies have been mixed.
    Some have said they just bought the item as standard druid vest from various towns others have said they are only available from collectors in advanced areas of the game out in the wild areas, out of town.

I have never seen this item of clothing available for a female character either.

Can anyone stop the buck please and say which is correct and if they are only available for male characters only.

Tnx :)

I'm not sure about all of the armors, but I know for a fact that the Druid's Armor is in a long overcoat style. Also, several collector's Leather armor vests look like an overcoat as well.

There are 2 different long coats. One is from a collector in pre-searing and has normal stats. The other is the Druid Armor that can be crafted later in the game.

The female versions of those does not have a long overcoat as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstroem
    Hi

I have seen a number of Rangers equipped with the long overcoat type
    ( vest ) armour piece.

I have enquired with a few of them and the replies have been mixed.
    Some have said they just bought the item as standard druid vest from various towns others have said they are only available from collectors in advanced areas of the game out in the wild areas, out of town.

I have never seen this item of clothing available for a female character either.

Can anyone stop the buck please and say which is correct and if they are only available for male characters only.

Tnx :)
    Pre-seering, for 3 Grawl Necklaces, Kiera (sp?) at the bridge to Regent Valley will get you one. I havent gotten the Druids Armor for my R/Ne10, yet so I'll have to take others' word for it.

I found my first set with the long coat in Pre Searing, the leather collectors stuff. Then I found the level 70 version from the collectors around Ventari's Refuge :happy65:

I was kinda irritated to find that the other leather armour doesnt look like this, the long coat looks so cool!

Unfortunatly,
    The overcoat is a male only thing. All the female armor looks like a tube top with scales on it, heh.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviarGangrel
    I found my first set with the long coat in Pre Searing, the leather collectors stuff. Then I found the level 70 version from the collectors around Ventari's Refuge :happy65:

I was kinda irritated to find that the other leather armour doesnt look like this, the long coat looks so cool!
    Whats the stats on that armor? and what was the collector asking for?