PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    You can expect more from me later...

i would like to make one, but i'm lowzy
    AND
    I like pie. But hey, life is like a big box of choclates, you never know what's gonna be inside ;)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Not sure if you wanted your name in it or not.

Ren, from Erementar Gerad.

I'm not jumping for that dye, just wanted to make an avatar for you. (I suck at it though).

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal Dubois
    OMG!!!! ROFL!!ONE!!!! You'll have to explain the story, BD!

And this is no fair...I can't comment on the submissions yet, lol...keep 'em coming!
    Theres not much to explain, it's not really funny unless you were on TS when it happened.

Well i guess i can explain it.

Tarrant, fallen and i were playing D1 to pass the time until GW releases (this was last summer) one night we go on TS as usual to play D1. Suddenly Tarrant tell us his icecream jumped out of his bowl. Well thats about it, and now you all know.... i hope you're happy CD :P you made me reveal our secret of the jumping icecream.

PS: that was the first time i heared you, or actualy even talked to you :P (i think)

Corwin, black_death, Hades...I say you guys get to be in the final voting.
    Here's 2 of mine I just cooked up, nothing special, but felt like doing something.

ok here are my suggestions based on how Chantal comes accross :lol: :

and if we shrink this one down a little and scratch out 'Human Descent' and replace it with Chantal. Any good PSPro's out there feel free to do that and post the results back here :P

Quote Originally Posted by MADMEE
    ok here are my suggestions based on how Chantal comes accross :lol: :
    Do I really sound...that grumpy? Maybe I didn't get my full allotment of coffee yet, in which case, I probably do!

:lol:
    Supporters :D of this site are precious....Volunteers are priceless!
    Ask us how you can help!

I'm currently thinking Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal Dubois
    Do I really sound...that grumpy? Maybe I didn't get my full allotment of coffee yet, in which case, I probably do!

:lol:
    Nah as much flak as I have been givin ya, you come across pretty decent. :happy14:
    "We work in darkness and live in light. We search for the true path, through bloodshed and glory. We are Paladins by the might of our sword we will win this fight".~~Espiritous Anous~~
    Be a PAL ............or Snowkissed may pour things on you! (and correct your spelling)

Quote Originally Posted by Corwin Andros
    Well here's my first effort..

Might be more creative when it isn't 4 am..lol
    i like this one :D