PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Help with my farming character

Hey guys I recently started a character to farm out good items for my warrior/monk main person... My farmer is an Elementalist/Monk and is currently level 12. I don't know which skills are the best and I am not too sure where to distribute my attribute points. I will tell you what I have currently and hopefully you can help me from there.

Attributes:

Air Magic: 0
    Earth Magic: 0
    Fire Magic: 6 (+1 due to armor)
    Water Magic: 0
    Energy Storage: 2
    Healing Prayers: 0
    Smiting Prayers: 6
    Protection Prayers: 0

Alright, I still have a bunch of attribute points that I have not given out yet because I am not too sure like I said on which skills I should spend them on to make a good farming character. Let me know what skills I will need as well so that I can work to obtain those and begin my farming career.. :) Thanks for any help guys!

-Slik Rick

GWOnline.Net Member
    You're best bet is to farm any melee monsters (Trolls, Ettins, Justiciars, etc, etc).

A run through of the skills would be:

1. Ward Against Melee
    2. Mark of Protection
    3. Lava Font
    4. Inferno
    5. Flame Burst
    6. Guardian
    7. Shielding Hands
    8. etc

With the PBAOE, you'll deal around 250ish damage, and then lava font will add another 100 or so. Rinse and repeat, you should seriously finish off any group of enemies before mark of protection ends, so switch out skills accordingly.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by this_barb
    You're best bet is to farm any melee monsters (Trolls, Ettins, Justiciars, etc, etc).

A run through of the skills would be:

1. Ward Against Melee
    2. Mark of Protection
    3. Lava Font
    4. Inferno
    5. Flame Burst
    6. Guardian
    7. Shielding Hands
    8. etc

With the PBAOE, you'll deal around 250ish damage, and then lava font will add another 100 or so. Rinse and repeat, you should seriously finish off any group of enemies before mark of protection ends, so switch out skills accordingly.
    i am only in yaks bend right now, do i get some of these skills later on?

-slik rick

GWOnline.Net Member
    Dont bother farming until u get to lvl 20 and ur main skills..

If ur fire/smiter, u would want to get

Elemental Attunement
    Flameburst
    Inferno
    LavaFont
    Meteor Shower
    Symbol of Wrath
    Balthazar's Aura
    (Any other skills)

Basically u want to do have maximum AOE damage, however, a problem is ur quite weak and have no healing spell.

O yah and yak's bend is pretty early. You would want to get past acension before you are strong enough to farm with great efficency
    Last edited by firstwave; 06-06-2005 at 05:10.