PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

GWOnline.Net Member

Raising the Dead, Minion army vid.

http://www.luminance.org/gw/videos/RaisingtheDead.avi

In regards to the other huge thread, here's the vid from the 2 days we ran this build, maybe this'll help clear up that there's no exploit or hacking to this :)
    Last edited by Sheep; 06-06-2005 at 01:45.

What is this supposed to show? Doesn't show anything that doesn't prove you arn't exploiting

Quote Originally Posted by Cartigan
    What is this supposed to show? Doesn't show anything that doesn't prove you arn't exploiting
    I'm usually pretty ambivalent to grammar but please, no more than two negatives in a sentence.

I must say thats pretty funny and creative, way to go.
    But an aside, i seriously doubt the people who think this is exploitation will be 'cleared up' by that video. I don't think it is, but still, good luck. etc etc

GWOnline.Net Member
    You can see from the HoH footage how it's done honestly, you can also see how fast that produces minions.

But it's just a fun video of an unconventional strat, I don't really care if you want to believe me or not; it's legit :)

Edit: Unyielding? lol

"Unyielding Aura {Elite}
    Recharge Time: 45 seconds."

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep
    You can see from the HoH footage how it's done honestly, you can also see how fast that produces minions.

But it's just a fun video of an unconventional strat, I don't really care if you want to believe me or not; it's legit :)

"Unyielding Aura {Elite}
    Wouldn't the same tactic be possible with a teammate using Illusion of Weakness to suicide? AFAIK it doesnt rack up DP, tho I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep

"Unyielding Aura {Elite}
    Blah, I didn't remember Unyielding Aura having a recharge time. I'm not too sure which skill they used now.

Edit : Bah, sacrifice blood + restore life (I think). I only saw the first half when I made the UA assumption.
    Last edited by GADefence; 06-06-2005 at 02:15.

They're using Unyielding Aura and canceling it out on their friend. (basically, killing them off every second.)

It's not an exploit, but definately very. . . VERY. . . Cheap.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Unyielding Aura? Did you watch the video? Do you know what the different casting animations look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Kriegar
    Unyielding Aura? Did you watch the video? Do you know what the different casting animations look like?
    Unyielding aura also takes about a min to recast, might as well be using vengence

I'm usually pretty ambivalent to grammar but please, no more than two negatives in a sentence.
    Triple thank you and the best I could write that would only bring it down to two. The negatives don't really overlap.