PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do you find Superior Vigor, and 2020s

So ya, where do u find Sup Vigor, and items that give u 20% chance 2 recharge faster, and 20% chance 2 cast faster.

Also, where do u find those items those other super rare items.

Quote Originally Posted by rofontgs
    So ya, where do u find Sup Vigor, and items that give u 20% chance 2 recharge faster, and 20% chance 2 cast faster.

Also, where do u find those items those other super rare items.
    Being as it is RARE, there is no one place you can go to get the item. Just play through the game and you'll find good items eventually.

Well actually there is a place you can go, but no one would post it on a public forum.

all perfect weaponry (that are seen in the pvp window) can be found off collectors.

the superior vigor is variable, any enemy that drops salvageable monster trophies can drop a superior vigor.

Good God, man! They're calling them 2020s now? I just had a horrid flashback to my Diablo 2 days.

SELLING GODLY ITH NEED 32020

Yeah well... I just recently got a Grim Cesta of a collector. The thing is, it
    gives you 20 20 on skills that use soul reaping. Which to my knowledge are
    none. Weee really happy I went thru the trouble of collecting the crap.

Interestingly i've found a grim cesta that gives protection prayers 10% chance of recharging faster at lvl 4 so nothing is impossible i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Cantos
    Good God, man! They're calling them 2020s now? I just had a horrid flashback to my Diablo 2 days.

Ack....

I saw 2020 and was like....Wtf, this isn't Diablo and there aren't 3/20/20's in here....yet anyway. Blah, I really hope they aren't be refered to as this and even if they are I refuse to call them that! Find a new word that isn't killed and annoying to hear.

Nerfed
    not only Sup vigor rare but you actualy need to salvage the rune.

I got 2 sup vigor drop in a row and they both salvaged for 9 tanned leather.

I call this the bad luck of my luck.

Heh, I remember stocking up on 290s and 32020s way back in the days of DII. What crappy times those were.

Anyhow, you can get these items just by 'playing' the game. You don't need to farm or kill the same monsters all over again and have no fun. Do some missions or help some Guild members finish some quests. The first Superior rune I got was a Vigor, when I was hunting down some Elite skills for my Monk. It was a good day.

I have a crappy CRAPPY dmg staff(its like 7-13 dmg) but it has 20/20 smiting, there was also a 20/20 healing one too, the collector is in the denravie henge place. 5 white mantle emblems.