PC Gaming News

Some build ideas... your comments.

Okay, I have been playing w/mo for a while, but I think necro looks interesting. I have some ideas that others might have tried, and i want some feedback.

First idea: PvP

W/N: Spinal shivers +icy melee +warriors endurance= mega interrupt

with warriors endurance you will lose 3 energy every time you hit, but with gladiators and a large enough pool(i.e offhand +energy) that's not so bad? The idea of 26 seconds of interrupt is nice. Then you can use a bunch of adrenaline skills for damage. Will it work?

Second idea: PvE

In Diablo2, a fun build centred around corpse explosion. You would kill a guy quick, then explode him and others would die, then explode those...creating a nice chain explosion of death :)
    Does this work with putrid explosion? can you explode your minions corpses? together with soul reaping, and the ZERO recharge time, it seems nice do to that kind of sustainable AoE damage.

Quote Originally Posted by EscapedGoat
    Okay, I have been playing w/mo for a while, but I think necro looks interesting. I have some ideas that others might have tried, and i want some feedback.

First idea: PvP

W/N: Spinal shivers +icy melee +warriors endurance= mega interrupt

with warriors endurance you will lose 3 energy every time you hit, but with gladiators and a large enough pool(i.e offhand +energy) that's not so bad? The idea of 26 seconds of interrupt is nice. Then you can use a bunch of adrenaline skills for damage. Will it work?
    Problem here is that you lose 10 energy every time spinal shivers interrupts a guy. The warrior isn't going to have enough energy to keep this going very long.

Second idea: PvE

In Diablo2, a fun build centred around corpse explosion. You would kill a guy quick, then explode him and others would die, then explode those...creating a nice chain explosion of death :)
    Does this work with putrid explosion? can you explode your minions corpses? together with soul reaping, and the ZERO recharge time, it seems nice do to that kind of sustainable AoE damage.
    1) It doesn't do enough damage to base a build on it.
    2) You can't explode your minions corpses.
    3) I wouldn't depend on this - a lot of missions have undead or otherwise unexploitable corpses - Gates of Kryta, for example. You won't be able to use Putrid Explosion on them, unfortunately.