PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to find certain items

There are a couple items I would love to know where to find. I have 2 ascended characters, so getting there won't be an issue, I am just tired of sifting through very expensive RPG Trader auctions to get them lol. For anyone who wants to be nice and knows where to find one or all of these items, please be a specific as possible. :happy14:

Chaos Axe
    Storm Bow
    Eternal Shield
    Magmas Shield

Thanks for your time,
    Rev

Quote Originally Posted by Revenent
    There are a couple items I would love to know where to find. I have 2 ascended characters, so getting there won't be an issue, I am just tired of sifting through very expensive RPG Trader auctions to get them lol. For anyone who wants to be nice and knows where to find one or all of these items, please be a specific as possible. :happy14:

Chaos Axe
    Storm Bow
    Eternal Shield
    Magmas Shield

Thanks for your time,
    Rev
    Chaos Axe and Storm Bow can be found in the Fissure of Woe (access through Temple of Ages)
    Eternal Shield/Bow can be found in Underworld (access through Temple of Ages)
    Magmas Shield can be found on fire island. (last 3 missions in the game)

I haven't found most of those, however i have been told that a lot of those are from the Underworld or Fissure of Woe.

I did find a magmas shield. Found it outside Perdition Rock.

Oh well Nevermind somebody posted while I was typing this and explained it better.

Thanks much, My mesmer has access to Temple of Ages and my War can get there as soon as I get off my butt and do Galrath again lol. Will definetly do a little hunting and see if I can get myself these items. :love57:

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza
    Chaos Axe and Storm Bow can be found in the Fissure of Woe (access through Temple of Ages)

How to get to these places from Temple of Ages

Ok I have run around the Temple of Ages and talked to everyone I have seen...no idea how to get to the underworld or Fissure from here. Someone said I need to speak to a a ghost to get to the underworld but I have yet to see any ghost. Apparently I am suffering from being a mental midget today lol. So, to get to each area from TOA what do I need to do? :conf:

Quote Originally Posted by Jezza

Quote Originally Posted by Revenent
    Ok I have run around the Temple of Ages and talked to everyone I have seen...no idea how to get to the underworld or Fissure from here. Someone said I need to speak to a a ghost to get to the underworld but I have yet to see any ghost. Apparently I am suffering from being a mental midget today lol. So, to get to each area from TOA what do I need to do? :conf:
    You have to wait til your server has the favor of the gods. When they do you kneel in front of the statue of Grenth in ToA and talk to the avatar there for the underworld. And kneel in front of balthazars for the fissure, i believe.

your continent has to have the favour of the gods
    (meaning: if you are playing on euro server you can forget it)
    then you have to kneel before statue (or so i've heard) and a ghost will apear
    party leader has to give it 1 plat gold and then party will be transfered to underworld

Gotcha, thanks much! Just have to wait for America to take the hall from Korea

Quote Originally Posted by IBeJebus
    You have to wait til your server has the favor of the gods. When they do you kneel in front of the statue of Grenth in ToA and talk to the avatar there for the underworld. And kneel in front of balthazars for the fissure, i believe.

How about Crystalline sword???

Used to find loads of Crystalines even in the first mission in beta's, but sinse retail i haven't seen any at all