PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member

so what's the new trend now?

i like staying up on the tombs trends... after tombing it up almost all this week, including one nasty six-hour tombs session today (i'm a demented pick-up group whore.. you may have seen my LFG spams in the tombs districts with my monk/mesmer/air ele), I'm just wondering what new builds people are seeing out there.

the air ele build is still popular, but i am thoroughly impressed and excited to see that this build is now by no means the "standard" build, and that new exciting builds are beginning to emerge... some i'm seeing gaining in popularity:

1) zealot's fire on the warriors as they charge into the group causing havoc...

2) spreading disease and putrid explosion with a necro + fragility R/Me

3) earth ele's + aftershock/knockdown

4) the infamous billion minion build

i'm also noticing that using a protection monk to life bond everyone on the team build is much much less popular. do folks not like this anymore cuz essence bond got changed?

sorry for such an unfocused post, just trying to get some more talk going on what folks are noticing in the tombs...

im seeing alot of putrid + disease builds.

i hate necros.

The elem spiking groups seem to be popular. In 20 minutes I saw 2 different people actively building such a team.

I've been noticing an increase in anti-caster and spike builds to counteract the ever rising trend of Air Elementalists. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zethil
    I've been noticing an increase in anti-caster and spike builds to counteract the ever rising trend of Air Elementalists. :P
    Watch this come full circle with warrior heavy builds, featuring a pair specialized for knockdown/disruption.

GWOnline.Net Member
    yah the necro seems to definitely be on an upsurge. that putrid explosion can be just DOMINANT on Hall of Heroes type maps... the 100% armor penetration is so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Furqan
    yah the necro seems to definitely be on an upsurge. that putrid explosion can be just DOMINANT on Hall of Heroes type maps... the 100% armor penetration is so great.
    yeah especially since during "2 minute rushes" theres tons of corpses
    well not really
    but you know what i mean

Energy denial is going to the new build of the month soon.

I hate rangers with their pin down and poison, and necros with thier hex reversal.

And yet the constant existance of Air Elementalists in PvP don't seem to bother you at all? :p

Watch this come full circle with warrior heavy builds, featuring a pair specialized for knockdown/disruption.
    I've seen a bunch of those already, they are really effective if they can be played well.