PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram Stoker
    Keep in mind that without a 12 or better in marksmanship, you WON'T be getting the maximum damage out of the bow, even if you meet the requirement to use the weapon. So a 15-28 bow with req 8 will not be doing the max of 28 dmg if you only have 8 marksmanship. More like about 19-20 tops.
    This is not entirely correct. You will be doing the full damage against a target with an AL of 40. The Marksmanship of 12 doing full damage is based against a target with an AL of 60 (which is the AL of most spellcasters and monsters at level 20).

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram Stoker
    Keep in mind that without a 12 or better in marksmanship, you WON'T be getting the maximum damage out of the bow, even if you meet the requirement to use the weapon.
    Only important if you are using the damage of your arrows as your method of killing. Since I (we) am using degen to do damage and arrows to handle interrupts, having marks at 9 makes little difference. Good point though.

GWOnline.Net Member
    As for chosing a elite skill I went with poison arrow since it is needed for the build. I'm also going for expertise not only to lower en cost but to also compliment other skills in PvE and PvP. Yeah en tap is gay takes too long to cast and plenty of disrupters out there, hard to get energy out of someone when they have an idea of what your gonna be doing. I'm also thinking of replacing throw dirt with distortion plainly because it has lower cooldown and mana cost but man distracting shots is hard to hit trying hard to time reflexes to land in a arrow.

right now my build is:
    poison arrow
    conjure phantasm
    phantom pain
    distracting shot
    distortion/thow dirt
    dryders def
    tungent or healing spring
    rez or dodge/stormchaser

I'm still trying to decide between tungent and healing spring, can anyone comment on this?
    Last edited by redemption; 23-06-2005 at 16:26.