PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

LOL @ Sissy Boys.

This Auction is for one spot in the Sissy Boy's Guild. If you play guild wars, you often see our name on global messages for winning the Hall of Heroes, and keeping the favor for America. We are widely known as the top American guild, although there are a few that would disagree. We've defeated all the top guilds in very exciting battles. We have countless sigils, and a basically infinite gold reserve to aquire items. We have beautiful pink capes, and a nice guild hall of course.

Excuse the outside link, but this is the source: h**p://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4596&item=81999896 71&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Um.... does this count for not ebaying anything?

We've defeated all the top guilds
    You lost against us :P

hehe.. see you guys later ;)

Sad so very sad. They will probably be the number 1 ranked banned guild.
    "We work in darkness and live in light. We search for the true path, through bloodshed and glory. We are Paladins by the might of our sword we will win this fight".~~Espiritous Anous~~
    Be a PAL ............or Snowkissed may pour things on you! (and correct your spelling)

Coyotewolf
    ROFL, $31 already with 6 days left... I wonder how much they are gonna make. But still, very sad.

GWOnline.Net Member
    i thought you were joking until i copy pasted the url and started to see it loading.

hah!

Ebaying is against the ToS, yeah? It'll be interesting to see how Anet handles this. If anything it should determine if there is any merit to that "They won't ban folks in the top guilds" argument.

If it all checks out, I hope ANet bans the entire guild. Then again, I'd ban folks for typing 'u' instead of "you," had I the ...power!

that is really sad, and very lame.

i've seen guild charging in game money before, but for real money, thats just going way to far.

personaly i hope AN bans the lot of them for that

Quote Originally Posted by Vorador Shadowbane
    that is really sad, and very lame.

i've seen guild charging in game money before, but for real money, thats just going way to far.

personaly i hope AN bans the lot of them for that
    This is going to be a very important decision on ANets behalf. This could create both real and in game issues. This needs to be squashed A.S.A.P.
    "We work in darkness and live in light. We search for the true path, through bloodshed and glory. We are Paladins by the might of our sword we will win this fight".~~Espiritous Anous~~
    Be a PAL ............or Snowkissed may pour things on you! (and correct your spelling)

GWOnline.Net Member
    I foresee the prices of ectos and shards shooting sky high after Sissy Boys gets banned

GWOnline.Net Member
    How is selling a spot in a guild against the ToS or EULA?

They aren't selling anything of the game material, they are selling a seat in their guild. They aren't even selling a service.

Wonder if any idiot is going to pay to be in a guild though.

GWOnline.Net Member
    lol.. highest bid is US $1,425.00 now.. tahts lame

Are they stupid, the bidders ? you're joining a guild becuase you're good, not because you're rich.. ^~