PC Gaming News

Just made a Warrior...

Just curious as to what weapon you would recommend for my new warrior.

Axe, Hammer, Sword?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by DegreeZ
    Just curious as to what weapon you would recommend for my new warrior.

Axe, Hammer, Sword?

Thanks,
    Axe seems to be the most popular, with swords in second and hammer in third. Just what I've noticed lately.

However, I am a hammer man, and love the face smashing damage and knock down skills.

well, whatever u like to be, every weapon has it own advantages and looks, it's really up to you :) (or u can try them all ;))

Here's some breakdowns based on what I know of them:

Axe: High max damage, low min damage, very wide range in between. Average damage at max stats: 17. Strongest with dealing with many mobs at once.

Sword: Moderate max damage, moderate min damage, narrow range in between. Average damage at max stats: 18. Strongest when dealing out conditions(such as Bleed, Deep Wound, Cripple, etc.)

Hammer: Highest max and min damage, moderate range between. Average damage at max stats: 27. Slower than the other two, best for knockdowns and other interrupt-style attacks. Two-handed grip prevents the use of an off-hand item(such as a shield or focus item).

If you want to pvp, go axe+tactics, save up buy a max dmg chaos axe and you'll be set. >.>

Since you're saying you just made him, use whatever you have the best skills for. You can always switch between them whilst you progress your character, it's what I do atleast.

I prefer those hammers, im atm using Fiery Gold Break Hammer of Shelter with max dmg, works nice in PvP and gives much dmg, speed is fine for me, well but anyway. Choose what you like to wear and think should you get better/Other one or stay on it, its your own choice... Good luck and have fun :happy34:

Octave
    I found a purple sword with 7 requirement that I'm using currently. I'll keep using that until I find something better. I do carry a hammer with me, though, for those pesky creatures you can't bleed. Or those casters you want to knock on their butt :happy14: