PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GW is not Your Free WoW.

So i read some guy say this

Give rpgers more lvls and loot . I hope that happens in the expansion pack.
    ive also seen posts asking for "trade skills" , and "city events" and such, which leads me to belive that part of the player base seems to think this is a free WoW.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Banished

ive also seen posts asking for "trade skills" , and "city events" and such, which leads me to belive that part of the player base seems to think this is a free WoW.

Discuss.
    Discuss what? GW isnt free, nor is WoW, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by relight
    Discuss what? GW isnt free, nor is WoW, I don't even know what you're talking about.
    i dont know what im talkig about either.
    i think i need to go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Banished

Discuss.
    I posted that give me the proper credit?. No it's not my wow or eq but it's not even close to my morrowind or diablo. The replay blows. The pvpers got what they want and on the flip side I can say this is not your BF1942.

why would you possibly want credit for posting that

Quote Originally Posted by Tikoko Delight
    why would you possibly want credit for posting that
    Because I posted it. That's why. It is also out of context.

edit: It was a reply to one of banished's messages and he felt like giving me some flame bait I supose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Way of the Dragon
    The pve is only boring because there are only 20 lvls. The AI may be crappy but I had a damn good challenge in the betas with better ppl. They dumbed it down probly cause of pvp ppl like you sucking at pve. I'm glad you guys are not gonna be in pve anymore. You are just disrespectful to us. I play some pvp too and it's not as fun as pve. Just cause that is your preference does not mean anyone has not tasted the sweetest part of the game.

We should just be separated. Give rpgers more lvls and loot and a different pvp area to fight in. I hope that happens in the expansion pack.
    Last edited by Way of the Dragon; 23-06-2005 at 14:08.

I cant see anyone?

I agree.

"GW" has only two letters.
    "your free Wow" has three, four.. well much more..

However the letter W is used in the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    I agree.

"GW" has only two letters.
    "your free Wow" has three, four.. well much more..

However the letter W is used in the two.
    Bravo!! :happy34: