PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 207 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    15k Bonelace has had unique graphics from the start. Tormentor's is the only Necro one that still needs changing, IIRC.

Here's 15k Necrotic in its original color:

Quote Originally Posted by SamIam
    Not to steal your thunder Ctrl (I saw you in game :D ) But I got the 15k Necrotic that was recently updated (dyed black, of course).

lol np samiam what was ur ign? i remember ur looks tho..

I predicted alot of ppl were gonna post all these 15k necrotics :p

Exclamation

For the people who want to see the male FoW Necromancer armor...

Here's a small taste first, ill post how the armor will look when i wear it later, (havent bought it yet)

Please, if some necro are faster then me, and allready have the male FoW Necromancer, POST it!

Quote Originally Posted by 30PSI
    from guild wars guru.. foW armor and i think its dyed black :happy34:

MY GOD! that's frightening...seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrath Ahn
    MY GOD! that's frightening...seriously.
    more like ridiculous....

once again... did they update the 15k bonelace armor, and if so go buy it and post.

Quote Originally Posted by Aundora Vyle
    more like ridiculous....

once again... did they update the 15k bonelace armor, and if so go buy it and post.
    They didn't have to. The 15k bonelace has always been different.

Again, please don't just post questions and such, this is supposed to be a pictures thread.

holy ****...i was just gonna settle with the looks of the 1.5k necromancer armor dyed silver....but that necrotics...whoa...so0o0o much better than the 1.5

Exclamation

WAIT until the Tormentor's set is updated, think that will be the coolest! :happy34:

Sorry to go against your request of not posting but could some one please tell me what that evil looking black armor is. I think that will be the one I buy, either that or the Necrotic cause that looks wicked too!