PC Gaming News
Page 18 of 207 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Finally got my FoW pants, I think i may just leave my character looking like this (except i might get 15k tormentor's gloves when they come out... maybe):

top bonelace, 1.5k necrotic gloves, FoW pants, bloodstained boots. Everything is blue blue green (or blue purple green, same thing):

Back:

I gotta say, I was a bit surprised when i saw the "backside" of my fow pants:

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophias
    I gotta say, I was a bit surprised when i saw the "backside" of my fow pants:

LOL!!!!

THAT cinches it!!! I have GOT to get me some fissure necro clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulse
    necromancer male 15k armors etc
    I know no question, well its hard not to do when this is the only place with compilied pics of 15k armor on the site. Anyone have undyed nurotic and cultist undyed so I can make a comparison to see if my blood red color will look good on either of them. Sorry for the question needed to ask.
    Last edited by UndeadBehlial; 25-08-2005 at 01:49.

Whoah, Sophias, what kind of wand is that? Is that the eternal wand I have heard about, but never actually though existed? :love57: and if so, does it have reqs in Necro attributes, or do I have to be a secondary ele? :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tol Geth
    Whoah, Sophias, what kind of wand is that? Is that the eternal wand I have heard about, but never actually though existed? :love57: and if so, does it have reqs in Necro attributes, or do I have to be a secondary ele? :(
    Ehm...isn't that just a regular wand? Not sure what it's called, but I think it's the Air wand or the Frost wand.

death stella
    ok here is my 15k necrotics dye orng+orng+green ( yes I got that from here) :uhhuh:
    this is just after I caped well of power! lol

i believe that there is an armor called blasphemer armor, and it costs glittering dust and granite slabs to craft, i believe. also, it requires 15k per peice. does anyone know about this armor, where to get it, and what it looks like? screenshots would be nice. also, there are not any blasphemer leggings... weird!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude from Ascalon
    i believe that there is an armor called blasphemer armor, and it costs glittering dust and granite slabs to craft, i believe. also, it requires 15k per peice. does anyone know about this armor, where to get it, and what it looks like? screenshots would be nice. also, there are not any blasphemer leggings... weird!
    You're right about there not being Blasphemer leggings. You're wrong about the Blasphemer tunic, the Blasphemer gloves and the Blasphemer boots though.

Believe what you want to believe, but I have not seen the Blasphemer set in the game, I have not seen a picture of the Blasphemer set on any of the three Guild Wars Forums that I lurk/post on, and all I've actually ever seen, heard or read about the Blasphemer set is some people posting requests for pictures of an armor that has only once been mentioned in a dated strategy guide.

Basically, what I'm trying to say here is:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no Blasphemer set. It does not exist.

death stella
    When 1 set of 15k armor just is not enough! Go get bone lace! The funny thing is I dyed it green+blue and got GREEEEN very green but I love it.