PC Gaming News
Page 117 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2062
    Hi, i need some help with combos...

this is my current:

obviously, the shirt doesn't fit in so well. Could someone please show me any vabbi set with a different NF shirt. Maybe the primeval or the ancient, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post
    am I right in asuming you a run a meleemancer build? =P
    All day my friend. Maybe a lil SS here and there...

Quote Originally Posted by bellissima View Post
    Finally decided to use my gems rather than sell them and got my necro a pretty outfit.

somebody's been reading the blood-red thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jenearly View Post
    Hi, i need some help with combos...

this is my current:

obviously, the shirt doesn't fit in so well. Could someone please show me any vabbi set with a different NF shirt. Maybe the primeval or the ancient, please?
    I think Canthan 15 chest armour would look amazing...fits with the Canthan boots wich look great on your combo btw...i would post a pic but im missing the Vabbian leggings...and dont destroy your idea by putting an NF shirt they are all stupid looking...

Quote Originally Posted by Chthon View Post
    somebody's been reading the blood-red thread
    I read all the threads (it's my job afterall) but the mix used in my picture was not the same as the one used on the vabbian in that thread. The vabbian in that thread was r+r+r+g and the mine was r+r+r+o. The orange warmed it up a little for me.
    ~Bella Sera~
    PAL it up!
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbound View Post
    I think Canthan 15 chest armour would look amazing...fits with the Canthan boots wich look great on your combo btw...i would post a pic but im missing the Vabbian leggings...and dont destroy your idea by putting an NF shirt they are all stupid looking...
    hey, thanks for the reply. I looked at the canthan top, and it's not what I would like. Something I'm going for is a fade in to the arm. that way it just isn't some cut-off. I guess that's where combos go wrong and should just get the full set. like with my current top, it's just plain tacky. seems like the only shirts that has the fade in or are just sleeveless are the nightfall ones.. and you're right.. they are kind of... =X Seems like my best bet is to get the vabbi top, but I don't even like that top that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenearly View Post
    hey, thanks for the reply. I looked at the canthan top, and it's not what I would like. Something I'm going for is a fade in to the arm. that way it just isn't some cut-off. I guess that's where combos go wrong and should just get the full set. like with my current top, it's just plain tacky. seems like the only shirts that has the fade in or are just sleeveless are the nightfall ones.. and you're right.. they are kind of... =X Seems like my best bet is to get the vabbi top, but I don't even like that top that much.
    Yeah ok i know what you mean with the cut-off...you are propably right there...unfortunately you are also right there are no sleeveless armours other than the NF ones...but instead of using the ugly looking NF chest pieces maybe you should consider just keeping the Vabbian leggings which im gonna say again combine prefectly with your Canthan 15 k boots imo and change the gloves too into something that can fit with Sleeves from a NON-NF chest piece...
    well my two cents...

i could, but... :( I spent so much money. and i really like that arm. T______T I saw someone with the primeval with the vabbi set, and it didn't look so bad..... could be better if it didn't have those fins! gaw... maybe I should just wait till the next game. haha.
    ahh well, thanks for your input. Much appreciated. :D

Here's Rega Morta sportin' the tormentors 15k and a 1.5k canthan scar pattern.