PC Gaming News
Page 13 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Rage Of The Gods
    I wish my necro had that kind of armor dyed black lol.thats a lot of money 15k per peice?WOW :happy14:

GWOnline.Net Member

An Interesting Find

The following site displays female necromancer armor. Dye combinations that are revealed are accompanied by screenshots. This site is valuable to any female necro looking to improve her physical appearance. One can also leave comments if he/she wishes to. The site's collection of images grows weekly. Check it out:

The Naughty Necromancer

Last edited by Serena; 04-08-2005 at 06:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena
    The following site displays female necromancer armor. Dye combinations that are revealed are accompanied by screenshots. This site is valuable to any female necro looking to improve her physical appearance. One can also leave comments if he/she wishes to. The site's collection of images grows weekly. Check it out:

The Naughty Necromancer
    Very nice! :happy34: :happy65: :happy14:

anyone care to venture a guess as to when the 15k tormentor's set will be released?

Fissure of Woe Armor

After one a half month of constant grind I finally managed to get my Necros Fissure of Woe Armor last night. So here's the super cool picture with the armor dyed bright red (Red + Orange).

Thanks to all my guild mates who bought Ectos for me when I was at work (of course I paid them back :happy34: ). Thanks to my warrior who farmed like there was no tomorrow. Thanks to ANet for making the sickest armor in the game and giving it to a female necro :love38: .

Materials Required:
    1750 Wood and 1750 Glitter Dust to make 350 Rolls of Vellum.
    105 Globs of Ectoplasm
    32k gold to craft the armor.
    Last edited by mumerikram; 04-08-2005 at 21:34.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Didn't see any male pimping the full scar armor so thought i would post a pic of my necro (with pet godzilla behind him.)

Shoulda looked here before I went from 1.5k necrotic to 15 tormentors only to see its like gladiators was for tanks...no change from base stuff :( . Is that scar set from 15k like marhans or from fissure

i have a set of regular scar but want the fuller sets lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morgwath
    Didn't see any male pimping the full scar armor so thought i would post a pic of my necro (with pet godzilla behind him.)
    thats because necro males dont look good in the speedos :mad34:

They should replace the male speedo-thing with something similar to the Fissure of Woe leggings (Something like a hauburk). At least then Scar Pattern Leggings wouldn't look so ridiculous.

15k Cultist dyed black :happy65: