PC Gaming News
Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Desacratrix
    Left: 15k Scar Pattern Armor, with Bloodstained Boots and Necrotic Gloves (Krystal Everfrost)

Right: Desert Collector's Armor Set, with Bloodstained Boots, Dyed Silver (Nephalim Nocte

Close Up:

Full View:

i wish there was like 15k tormentors armor wouldnt that look cool?

yeah...im still waiting for them to finish that too :(

Quote Originally Posted by spinningfree
    i wish there was like 15k tormentors armor wouldnt that look cool?
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showpost....4&postcount=53

We are trying to get ANets attention, post in this thread: http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=363617

If we keep the thread in an area where anet will read it we might get it soon! :happy14:

Desacratrix
    Can anyone give a listing on the total cost in platinum and materials of a full set of Fissure of Woe armor?

Wink 15k Cultist Dyed Purple/Blue/Silver/Silver

Hello everyone! I thought I'd post my primary character, Lady Ashka. She's a Necro/Warrior. She's currently wearing 15k Cultist. The colour is not the basic purple, it was mixed using: purple, blue, silver, silver. These pictures were taken in (and around) Ember Light Camp and aren't the greatest quality because of that. However, the black is normally darker and the purple stands out a lot more. :)

Bought the 15k Bonelace Tunic/Leggings recently.

Taken while trying to capture Blood is Power, at wich I still haven't succeeded. :(

IGN Lilith Cursyna =)

Here's my Bonelace Dyed Black (trying to save up for fissue atm >.<)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Incantation
    yeah...im still waiting for them to finish that too :(
    :( Tell me about it, I bought the 15K and everytime I see GW update I cross my fingres and my heart starts beating to see the new look but still no luck