PC Gaming News
Page 25 of 207 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemaine
    well, i've tried being polite but just to make sure it stays relevant:
    deep breath..........

WHERES MY 15K TORMENTORS ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hear ya, I have the 15K Tormentor and everytime I login to Guildwars and see it updating I hold my breath looking at the character screen.
    I get disappointed each time. I really thought it will be updated with the new summer update.

Same here, when we found out via our amphibian friend I was.. a little disappointed.

/continues 2 month sulk.

After all the spending on my Warrior, my necro finally gets himself a 15k set! :D

15k Necrotic Set:
    Gloves / Boots - dyed Yellow + Purple
    Chest / Leggings - dyed Yellow + Green

Definatly one of the best looking armour sets out there. ignore the outlandish colours for now i just wanted something bright to show off the details. Im thinking about a nice deep purple for the final colour...
    | Malkieth Darkfrost - lvl 20 Necromancer\Elementalist (ascended) |
    | Kyleane Coldlight - lvl 20 Warrior\Ranger (ascended) |
    | Alycia Moonbreaker - lvl 8 Elementalist\Ranger |
    (Owned all 13 sets of Warrior armour at once. See the full collection here)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfRage
    After all the spending on my Warrior, my necro finally gets himself a 15k set! :D

15k Necrotic Set:
    Gloves / Boots - dyed Yellow + Purple
    Chest / Leggings - dyed Yellow + Green

Definatly one of the best looking armour sets out there. ignore the outlandish colours for now i just wanted something bright to show off the details. Im thinking about a nice deep purple for the final colour...
    My Nec has the 15k Nuerotic set also, in Dark Purple (black/purple mix) Looks awesome IMO.

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/6065/necro3ue.png

Edit: Sorry bout the picture being a bit fuzzy. Hope it helps though.

Full 15k Bonelace dyed pure Black. I know the pic is dark but you can still see it.

sigh 15k torm will never come >.<

GWOnline.Net Member
    I would rather live in the dream, thank you very much. It is sort of sad that I got FoW chest and gloves before they updated the tormentor, which I have had for quite some time. The update notes said it was coming soon, so i bought them, that was so long ago . . .

Well, I suppose I could always torment you guys...
    Behold the joys of having an old computer running Guild Wars.

The temporary result of swapping between my Fanatic's and 15k Tormentor's. :lol:

thats pretty cool

but I'd hope they would keep the chained plate look in the front or whatever it is

so, its friday, we had a massive update last night and yet again i'm sitting saying the same thing...

wheres my 15k tormentors armour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so so so sooooo disappointed... i was really hoping we'd get it last night :(