PC Gaming News
Page 54 of 207 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Love

Heres my lovely little necro in her 15k bonelace ^^ except the boots which are bloodstained from droknars for those times when i wanna go MM

i like the female bonelace its classy but i dont understand why ppl have those bloodstained boots i know its for mm, but if u look al little bit deeper at the skills they sucks so all mmers i would think about it twice if i where u.
    ofcourse i can see the good things about mm but the skills still suck

I love the Necro Factions armor, I saw someone with it a few days ago:

Selene Silver
    Quote Originally Posted by nil desperandum
    Does anyone have a idea for dyeing 15k bonelace bcuz black almost removes all the cool details.
    (neon green might be an option)
    thnxx
    i dyed mine hot pink.

its really goes well with paler skin tones imo.

but if your necro's dark skinned, yellow is nice too. really pops.

hot pink = red 2 purples or 2 purples 1 red.

ragingsoul
    Awsome Pics Guys

Quote Originally Posted by nil desperandum
    i like the female bonelace its classy but i dont understand why ppl have those bloodstained boots i know its for mm, but if u look al little bit deeper at the skills they sucks so all mmers i would think about it twice if i where u.
    ofcourse i can see the good things about mm but the skills still suck
    If you looked at the casting times when it comes to making minions, you'd see why people use them as I cant be the only one who notices what difference 25% makes compared to when I dont wear them.

O/T (sorry)
    Last edited by Spanks; 01-05-2006 at 06:57.

well i finally completed guildwar factions and got my end of game 15k there is only one choice but they have various stats combos to choose from. Sas has a mix between tormentors for higher armour and renevents which gives a health boost :D at first i didn't like but its grown on me :P
    dye combo:green + blue
    ign: Saskia Midnight
    oh and the weapon is from my choice of green after you completed mission its stats are: halves recharge on blood magic skills 20% and energy 5^50%

the above picture is taken with my friends pet phonenix which you can cap after the end mission

close up view

;D i love the tounges sticking out on the boots and shoulders, is a nice effect.
    Last edited by tiger baby girl; 02-05-2006 at 10:38.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger baby girl
    well i finally completed guildwar factions and got my end of game 15k there is only one choice but they have various stats combos to choose from. Sas has a mix between tormentors for higher armour and renevents which gives a health boost :D at first i didn't like but its grown on me :P
    oh and the weapon is from my choice of green after you completed mission its stats are: halves recharge on blood magic skills 20% and energy 5^50%

the above picture is taken with my friends pet phonenix which you can cap after the end mission

close up view

;D i love the tounges sticking out on the boots and shoulders, is a nice effect.
    OHH MAN THAT ROCKS

seven hungry devils
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger baby girl

close up view

By the way Can what materials did you need to get that armor?

Best Regards

SHD

it wanted 350 bone 7 monster eyes 7 monster claws and 7 monster fangs ;D

another pic

;D
    it is

Hello fellow Guild War heroes! I noticed there wasnt a picture of the 15k necrotic armor from Marhans Grotto, well good news, heres a picture of me wearing it, all black including face scar huzzah!