PC Gaming News

An apology to evilcubiclemonkey.

The crack in another thread was not meant for your particular post or you personally. I'm just sick of seeing these "I'm-offended-and-we-need-to-shut-everyone-up" threads. As for why, anyone can click my icon see my messages. I'm done with my ranting.
    Lord Megatron 20 W/Nakey dancer.
    I though the redness, bumps, and genital irritation were from shaving.
    But now I'm not so sure. What else could it be? :-O
    Embarrasing Veritas Invictus[TRUE] since August 2005

THis is what Personal Messages are for...

Seriously, this is what PM was designed for. I completely agreed with you though, I just thought it amusing that my post was used.

I wonder if the stiffs (hehe) on this forum are really this nuts in real life and go around telling people on the streets to be more respectful and not use naughty words or if they just save all their craziness for here. I thought we were done with the kneejerk PC 1990s (thank Clinton for that one) but I guess I was wrong. Then again, I suppose I cant expect everybody to have the sense to realize a 12 year old on the other end of a videogame calls them a lame gay retard simply because it gets a reaction.

Man I wish people werent so damn in touch with their emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Baddass
    THis is what Personal Messages are for...
    I'd do that, but I think you have to be a forum Pal to do that and I don't think evilcubiclemonkey is.

Quote Originally Posted by evilcubiclemonkey
    lol I agree. Anyways, if you thought the earlier was a flame at you it wasn't meant to be. And I could be wrong about the PM thing. I'll try sending you a test one.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywarp
    I'd do that, but I think you have to be a forum Pal to do that and I don't think evilcubiclemonkey is.
    Everyone can use PMing. It's just that non-Pals have a limit of 5 in their storage, whereas a bronze pal has 15 and it increases from there.

Quote Originally Posted by snowkissed
    Everyone can use PMing. It's just that non-Pals have a limit of 5 in their storage, whereas a bronze pal has 15 and it increases from there.
    Ooohh. I'm a n00b. :mad02:

GWOnline.Net Member
    Seriously, this is what PM was designed for. I completely agreed with you though, I just thought it amusing that my post was used.

I wonder if the stiffs (hehe) on this forum are really this nuts in real life and go around telling people on the streets to be more respectful and not use naughty words or if they just save all their craziness for here. I thought we were done with the kneejerk PC 1990s (thank Clinton for that one) but I guess I was wrong. Then again, I suppose I cant expect everybody to have the sense to realize a 12 year old on the other end of a videogame calls them a lame gay retard simply because it gets a reaction.

Sorry if some of us come across as "stiffs". It's just that, to me at least, how people treat one another really matters. Maybe someday it will matter to you, too. To each their own I suppose.
    IGNs: Mirali Sanova (N/Mo20), Dahlia Of Ascalon (Mo/Me20)
    Minuet Sanova(Me/N20), Scherry Levenheit(W/R20)

"If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
    you probably have a very easy job.
    The kind robots will be doing soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Mirali Sanova
    Sorry if some of us come across as "stiffs". It's just that, to me at least, how people treat one another really matters. Maybe someday it will matter to you, too. To each their own I suppose.
    Wow. Not only did you miss the obvious penis joke but you then accuse me of not caring about other people's feelings (which is true) in a sweet passive agressive "Im so great, maybe someday you'll be like me" move. Bravo.
    Then again, I wasnt referring to you in my post to begin with (I was referring to Dar) and trying to lighten up Skywarps completely unnessecary public apology but I like talking about you and what you have to say much more so please, lets continue.

Wow. Not only did you miss the obvious penis joke but you then accuse me of not caring about other people's feelings (which is true) in a sweet passive agressive "Im so great, maybe someday you'll be like me" move. Bravo.
    Then again, I wasnt referring to you in my post to begin with (I was referring to Dar) and trying to lighten up Skywarps completely unnessecary public apology but I like talking about you and what you have to say much more so please, lets continue.
    Aparently I missed the humor in it as well. You are being banned for 4 days, evilcubiclemonkey. You will be allowed to return after, if you can behave.