PC Gaming News

Red face i *almost* finished elona last night with henchies

except with 5 minutes left after retrieving the 3rd crystal (on right) i got panicky and tried to run it.

as a ranger, it's a bad idea to run anything :o

GWOnline.Net Member
    a W/Mo soloed Elonas for me for free, he did fail 2 times but the 3rd time he made it

Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    a W/Mo soloed Elonas for me for free, he did fail 2 times but the 3rd time he made it
    My first char was a W/Mo and I teamed with ppl - worked best with pulling small mobs. Trying now with my N/Me and henchies and its tough. I can't keep friggin Stefan and Thom from rushing up and pulling the 2nd group. (Which gets everyone killed)

Ready to try a 4th time - maybe instead of trying to pull their healer with a skill or staff shot - I'll pull ahead a bit and aggro without targetting; Try bringing them back to the group so we can finish em off. :happy34:

I've done almost all the missions up to Crystal Dez with henchies - mainly because I can't guarantee I won't be interrupted. It wouldn't be fair to ppl if I went afk during a mish/quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Chaos
    except with 5 minutes left after retrieving the 3rd crystal (on right) i got panicky and tried to run it.

as a ranger, it's a bad idea to run anything :o
    Well up again for that challenge in 2,5 hours.

Running gets you killed, Yep I noticed that also

Keeper Of Life
    yeah i found it i got much further with my Mo/N and henchies than i did with real players, i only needed the bonus so i quit after that but still was suprised i completed bonus in my first go with henchies but was still trying after like the 10th go with real players!

oh and running...... yeah i always think its a bad idea, i prefer to clense the area of hatefull things!! :happy34:

DemiGod DC
    I've Done it twice solo myself.

First time it was with a Wa/Mo who i just ran throught it with, and a few days ago i got sick of joining crap groups with my R/E so i grabbed some henches adn started fighting.

Frist two times i got lazy and tried to run the end and died, the third i got real close to the end and was able to run throguth o the end. Still had 10 minutes left over too even after killing my way to each crystal. Easier then using ppl imo.

GWOnline.Net Member

with henches

Quote Originally Posted by DemiGod DC
    I've Done it twice solo myself.

First time it was with a Wa/Mo who i just ran throught it with, and a few days ago i got sick of joining crap groups with my R/E so i grabbed some henches adn started fighting.

Frist two times i got lazy and tried to run the end and died, the third i got real close to the end and was able to run throguth o the end. Still had 10 minutes left over too even after killing my way to each crystal. Easier then using ppl imo.
    Took a me a few times but i finaly did it with just henches ,the key is knowing where your going,and as posted a few above ,do NOT freak out when there is only a couple min left! lol
    the time before i actually beat it with henches i freaked out with only 2 min left and got myself and hench team killed ,had last crystal in hand and about 100 yards from ghost!