PC Gaming News
Page 9 of 126 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Yeh, I've had a fair few people point out the picture is 1.5k. I've requested this before and I'll do it again now, if anyone has (or is about to buy) 15k male drakes then take a picture like the one above (the right one of the three) undyed and PM/post in here and it'll go in the sticky :) Thankyou.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

It isnt 15k armor but the armor is left out imo..
    its the basic leather armor you can get at armor crafter.. but imo the best looking armor ^^
    http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/8412/gw2075lj.jpg

(only know how to make it clickable not direct view)

/edit anyone got a pic of the male leather armor (not the collectors one but the one you buy from crafter)
    Last edited by cypher; 03-09-2005 at 22:44.

i coudlint edit my post so i had to make a new reply but heres the armor full set side back front side good sized

btw no offence but this is as close as your going to get for a long time :P i can undye my armor but only if you give me back enough cash to purchase back the dye's to put on my armor no harm done wont cost u more then 1k -2k im pretty sure thats how much the dye will be

( ------------- BTW --------- > Advice can anyone tell the differance between the picture up there posted and this one that im putting down here ) ? if so plz tell me which is better BTW i only edited the front and back pics

god i love this dye ^^
    Last edited by WarGeneral; 04-09-2005 at 02:30.

Just one last screenshot :

Maybe i'll manage to get all genders in one screenshot (europe)... if you happen to have or know who has them, whisper me :)

oooooooooooo very nice

The Druid's Chest and gloves are dyed Black+Blue
    The Drake Pants are dyed Silver+Dye Remover
    The Boots are dyed Blue

The Pants and boots in this one are dyed Orange and Orange+Dye Remover... I can't remember which was which, but as you can see, it doesn't matter much, since they look so similar.

If possible, could i see the 15k Female Frost top without the Frost Gloves on? As well as the 15k Leather top without the leather gloves on? I just want to see what the tops themselves look like.

GWOnline.Net Member
    can i request?? thanks
    uhh can i rquest for a 15k Druid Chest,Drakescale Leggings,Studded Leather Boots and collector's gloves or studded leather.

and a uhhhh 15k Drakescale Chest,Druid Leggins,Studded Leather boots and collector's gloves or studded leather.

just wanna see wut it looks like thanks guys ur the best! :) :)

umm i forgot i need it male thanks

ringo FEAR

take a look my armor

got my fissure ranger with my awesome guildies, i dyed it silver+black with cheap trades, here it is

GWOnline.Net Member
    And here is my ranger in 15k studded leather