PC Gaming News
Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1253

Thtas my ranger just support char... I know its not elite piece but i like it the most becouse of the colours. Its not borwn ish like most of ranger armors ^^

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Rangers and I haven't been playing nicely together for the past 2 years, but I tried to give it another shot.

So far she's doing okay and I don't totally hate her yet. Maybe she'll get a bit more play ^_^
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

Quote Originally Posted by The Vital Spark View Post

Thtas my ranger just support char... I know its not elite piece but i like it the most becouse of the colours. Its not borwn ish like most of ranger armors ^^
    Doesn't matter that it's not elite. These armor threads include alot of non-elite armors as well as armor mixes.

Personally, I find anyway that there are many amors out there that look nicer in their less expensive counterparts. That female luxon ranger armor is one of them. I much prefer that one over the 15k version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lais Irideika View Post
    Doesn't matter that it's not elite. These armor threads include alot of non-elite armors as well as armor mixes.

Personally, I find anyway that there are many amors out there that look nicer in their less expensive counterparts. That female luxon ranger armor is one of them. I much prefer that one over the 15k version.
    Yeah, I just was refering to title of the topic, wich was suppose ot be 15k armors. Well anyway. I got my 15k wich I like ^^
    cheers

My ranger with his Dwarven armor and Dragon Gauntlets setup,I can't tell you how many times he has been mistaken for a Dervish

So this is not 15k armor. Who cares. It's white!

EDIT: Oh, and does any one know the basic combo for pink? I forgot and I will - eventually - buy elite Canthan and this looks really awesome.

EDITEDIT: Oh hey I just found the combo for that.
    Last edited by Mini Me; 09-04-2009 at 22:42.

(sorry for this double post, but it's been 4 days so...)

Ancient Armor, dyed white.

I got it almost right after I got my TRP's, so yeah. I really like it. A pain to dye though.

Starting to get annoyed with trenchcoats (elite druid) and everyone now has norn so I dislike it (it was so cool when I was like the only ranger in the zone with it, red crap and all) so I need to make a change. I already genderswapped my paragon and warrior so thats sort of out of the question too (QQ female lux + elite druids is so awesome).

My question: does anyone have any neat combos on a male ranger that don't involve things that clip with all the cool bow skins/make strange stretches when you move? Im not too in to primeval and elite sunspear or elite kurz so those are kind of out of the running too >.>

I was thinking 15k studded with 15k canthan legs might be cool and both 1.5k and 15k luxon are decent but I'm really open to any suggestions.

Phantom Ranger had a makeover! Hell yea!!!

Got my ranger another armour set a couple of days ago, this time Elite Druid's, which (imo) is one of the best 15k sets there is.

This is how I dyed it first, but I didn't really like the colour that much, so I redyed it:

Much better imo. Though I wish you could dye it pink or something :\

I really hate how the skirt and feet show up as really bright in some areas while the top and gloves stay pretty dark