PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 126 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    GWOnline.Net Member
    Erm....the 15k males studded leather pic is just male studed leather, the textures for it havent been updated yet...erm...well the leggings are the 15k ones...
    Last edited by Aviyur; 27-06-2005 at 17:16.

Male Fissure - Undyed?? - Credit: A Famine
    http://mysticaljoe.walagata.com/gw125.JPG[/QUOTE]

When you say "Male Fissure" does that mean that ALL of the different types of Fissure armor look the same? Im pretty sure when i visited the Forgemaster they had druid, leather, etc...

My question is, what type of Fissure armor is in this picture, or do they all look the same?
    Last edited by Zero; 28-06-2005 at 23:59.

Fissure armor is all the same regardless of the "type" you pick. There is only one fissure armor for each profession.

I think Rangers are the coolest class in the game. Therefore out of my 4 characters my female ranger is the only one who has 15k armor. Here is my Ranger in 15k Studded Leather armor dyed Silver+Blue.

Here's the vest, leggings, and gloves.
    http://img299.echo.cx/img299/3741/jade15karmor12po.jpg

Boots are more visible here.
    http://img299.echo.cx/img299/8586/jade15karmor21iw.jpg

Had to do some emotion combo to get the back to show.
    http://img137.echo.cx/img137/7228/jade15karmor33hc.jpg

Hope you like my Ranger.
    Last edited by Zero; 28-06-2005 at 23:59.

Ok, so if fissure armor is all the same, what would you recommend as the BEST set to get?

Im thinking all druids due to the extra Energy, but are there any mixed variants anyone would recommend...i wanna get this set RIGHT the first time :)

Mumer it would be great if you could get a screen shot of the ranger standing with all the armour in view rather than a cropped version so that it can go into the stickied thread ;)

Edit: 21/02/09

Copied Post, Thanks again for the pics Legeon.
    Well as promised I made a picture with all the female armor in it. Enjoy!

And just for fun I thought I'd post my inventory before taking the screens:

And yes...that's all the money I have left there. 341 gold! Go me.
    They better implement armor storage in the next chapter.

EDIT: Hehe that's funny. My characters face looks a lot different than in the picture in the sticky thread. Didn't even notice until now. I think it looks better now.

Old Post
    My armor collection:

That's every high end armor for the ranger all dyed green + silver...mmm...that's a lot of gold there.
    I didn't take a SS of my collector armor since 1) it's not that impressive (anyone can get it) and 2) it would have screwed my 4 top, 4 bottom picture.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

GWOnline.Net Member
    So are the Stats on Fissure Armor the same as the 1.5k? How about the Druid Armor from Fissure, does it look any diffrent then the 1.5k Druids?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilaro
    So are the Stats on Fissure Armor the same as the 1.5k? How about the Druid Armor from Fissure, does it look any diffrent then the 1.5k Druids?
    Why cant you just read what is said right abov here ALL The Fissure armor looks the SAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx
    Why cant you just read what is said right abov here ALL The Fissure armor looks the SAME!
    Keep it calm. I don't want to start having to issue warnings.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

I looked through all the pictures, but sadly I can not find ones for 15k Frostbound Dyed Black (Female) I hope I dont buy it and then decide to dye it black and it turning out to be a charcoal grey instead of a black just like for the 15k Ascalon on my Warrior.