PC Gaming News
Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanelli
    HAS but no longer IS?
    It still is... look on the "15k Ranger Armor pictures And Armor Answers" at the top of the Ranger forums and there is a link to this thread in there. Zero didn't want to have several stickied threads all about armor.

Here's the specific post in that stickied thread that leads to this thread we are in: http://forums.gwonline.net/showpost....00&postcount=3

This thread was supposed to compile the armor pictures for a later compilation listing but we all know Zero is a busy guy. Wiki has a good sampling of all the types if you want something more complete (piece by piece, entire sets, dye-able areas on some, Factions, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Amarie
    Here's a pic taken at pre event of 1.5k luxon dyed blue.

I don't have the 15 k though.

Found this some time ago (cannot remember where):
    Suppose it was dyed green.

Thanks for that but I forgot to specify. Does anyone have male 1.5k and 15k luxon dyed blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous Rain
    Thanks for that but I forgot to specify. Does anyone have male 1.5k and 15k luxon dyed blue?
    Page 32 has it here:
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showpost....&postcount=315

But that's not pure blue. I think it's silver + black. I have seen the armor in blue (I prefer the 1.5k over the 15k) and it does look very nice. In fact, it's my next goal (one town away). If I get it before it's posted I'll put up my own pic for you.

Would anybody mind posting a pic of 15k marhans Druids chest and legs with 15k Canthan feet and arms or frostbound feet and legs,(just anything along the lines of frostbound and canthan arms and feet)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewf

OH NOES!!! i mispelled "Graygore"
    andrew, what did you use to do the labeling, because ive been playing with Adobe photoshop 7.0 and the text creator is pathetic

My Ranger

Frankie Fanelli - R/Mo 15k Studded Leather

Alex Lemieux - N/Mo 15k Bonelace

Frankie Fanelli - R/Mo 15k Studded Leather (still had my druids boots then)
    Alex Lemieux - N/Mo 15k Bonelace

:: Flexing ::

Last edited by Fanelli; 07-07-2006 at 06:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanelli
    andrew, what did you use to do the labeling, because ive been playing with Adobe photoshop 7.0 and the text creator is pathetic
    Photoshop 7, really =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous Rain
    Can someone post 1.5k and 15k Luxon dyed blue? I'm trying to decide what armor to get
    Try this thread starting on this page:
    http://forums.gwonline.net/showthrea...=391150&page=7

I has the i.5 in blue+green and the next page has the 15k in Blue+silver. This might help you decide.

15k Kurzick, dyed Silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Koral Nyx
    what can I say, I'm a handsome ranger, we don't all have to wear drab colors and dirty hair.
    get a mesmer