PC Gaming News
Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Now, that looks even good... I don't like most male ranger armour, as they usually make the ranger look fat... But this one looks really nice. And I'd try to lighten the blue a bit. But the original one looks great also.
    Yup, I did end up going back to the grey. You're right about the blue. The new blue and red dye is very strong by itself. Like someone tagged you with a big marker or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianna Of Draken View Post
    Anybody know a dye combo that will show up on Primeval armor as vibrant pink?
    Ahem.....

anybody?

GWOnline.Net Member
    Would anyone be willing to post a combo for me for a female ranger? I'd really like to see the Vabbian top with some different leggings. FoW might be ok or maybe even the 1.5 drakescale. Can anyone please help? And any boots/gloves that you think look good with it. Thanks!

My Cheeta in 15K Druids

seems that most people do not get the ancient armor, i wanted to get it (really long trench coat lol) but what i had really wanted so see was more of those around. do people think they are ugly or something? or are they really hard to dye..?

Arg, FFS, anyone know how to get pink on ****ING Primeval Armor??

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianna Of Draken View Post
    Arg, FFS, anyone know how to get pink on ****ING Primeval Armor??
    Sure...

Step one: buy all the cheap dyes

Step two: use dye preview window

Step three: ????????

Step four: Profit

In anycase Nightfall armor dyes darker than the old ones (might be the dye update not sure) so getting a bright pink might not be possible. My guess is something like... red + silver + silver...or red + red + silver. or something around those lines.

Um, I'm no noob/idiot. I already tried EVERY combo that is possible without buying White or black dye. Nothing even comes close to pink.

GWOnline.Net Member Quiet Lurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Deity View Post
    seems that most people do not get the ancient armor, i wanted to get it (really long trench coat lol) but what i had really wanted so see was more of those around. do people think they are ugly or something? or are they really hard to dye..?
    I went with ancient for the long coat look, my problem is that very little of the top can be dyed, pretty much just the chest inside the coat. I sill like it, but wish I could make the whole thing a dark green.

I dyed the pants blue........came out like I was a county singer from the early 90's wearing a pair of blue jeans and a duster. Once I saw that I had to dye the top red to complete the look. Blue jeans, red flannel ****, and duster.....just need a cowboy hat and play the air guitar.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Please help! I want to get FoW leggings for my female ranger, but I want something different for the top. Can some one please post some pics of the FoW leggings with different tops? I'm very interested in 15K studded leather and the Vabbi tops, but post anything you like! Thanks!