PC Gaming News
Page 99 of 214 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
    http://www.pencible.com/images/shredder.jpg

judging from that picture i'd say the helm looks more shredderish than the armour but it might just be me.
    Last edited by Invader Zim; 02-08-2006 at 19:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Invader Zim
    hmmm to me the helm reminds me most of shredder, anyways either way i don't like to look of it.
    Congrats though, its always nice and exciting to get to get FoW
    I have it with my mesmer and just got the helm for my warrior during the 15k gladiator times before ch2 came out.
    Now its sitting in storage while I use the luxon and end game 15ks

ty, and grats to yourself female mes is one of the nicest fissures available imo. I simply don't use my mes enough to justify getting her the armour. I currently have monk, warrior and chest and arms for my necro. I am debating wheter to finish my necros set as i'm not sure i like the legs and boots for male necro.

Could anyone post a picture of 15k luxon dyed *edit : much preferably male* electric blue? (3Xblue + green)

also, as a side note, i know zodiac items are dyable but if i die the sword + shield with the same recipe, should match my armor right?
    Last edited by mlandry; 02-08-2006 at 20:50.

Here's my Warrior in his recently acquired FoW armour. I wasn't too keen on black because it is too overused and silver was a bit boring, so er, until I see a good combo I'll stick with this.

So I recently decided to remake my Warrior now that I have the slots for it. I've already started to think about her 15k so a little request please:

Female 15k Kurzick chest, gloves, and boots with 1.5k leggings and helmet.

Thanks to anyone who can show this.
    ~ Bel Ebih {N/*} ~ Tolls Of The Knell {R/*} ~ Eleanor Saturnine {E/*} ~
    ~ Grim Luxuria {Rt/*} ~ Cyanide Mists {A/*} ~ Cromlech Demoniac {Me/*} ~
    ~ Aurora Blacke {W/*} ~ Victoria Blackman {Mo/*} ~ Bel Of Silly Walks {PvP Slot} ~
    Proud Member of Crusaders Of Valhalla [Odin], part of The Halls of Asgard Alliance
    "Let us rain some doom down upon the filthy heads of our doomed enemies!" /fistshake

Got it yesterday, 15k platemail dyed black. Along with an exalted aegis and shinobi blade dyed black.

Just got it.

15k gladiator dyed red.
    15k platemail helm dyed red.
    runes and shiz

I also have the 15k ascalon helm dyed red but the red's don't seem to match.

TrueMode
    thinking of adding a dye
    Last edited by TrueMode; 08-08-2006 at 13:56.

Vissious Blade
    Another warrior in generic Kurzick-dyed-black: