PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Maximus Bellator]Here's full Gladiator set on the male, didn't take a picture of back since I have a cape on.

15k Male Gladiator Set dyed silver

QUOTE]

:sad44: Why did i buy that 15k platemail... :sad44:

GWOnline.Net Member
    urgh.. don't really like the new glad armour. Guess I'll have to start my piggy bank for the fissure armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeo
    urgh.. don't really like the new glad armour. Guess I'll have to start my piggy bank for the fissure armour.
    i agree with u.. the new gladiator armor does not look really cool at all..fissure is way cooler.. and can someone tell me how to post my picture!i would really like to know.. thx

Coolness is subjective, guys. I think the warrior Fissure armor looks fugly myself =\. Big and bulky like platemail and rather plain with the exception of the chest piece which looks alright.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Damn right to the fugly fissure armor comment. It looks like a lame villain from conan the barbarian or something. Way too much stuff stuck on it. I want an ornate knights set.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Bellator
    Here's full Gladiator set on the male, didn't take a picture of back since I have a cape on.

15k Male Gladiator Set dyed silver

Edit: by the way, I think the armor does make sense sort of, it's much lighter which I think justifies the increased energy pool. And it also provides protection in key areas. Notice the off-hand arm (left) is less protected. That's because a shield would be used in that hand. Whereas the right is more protected with the metal guards covering the entire arm/shoulder. The large metal piece stick up is to prevent a deadly blow to the neck/head from the right side. I'm assuming the shield would be used to prevent the same type of attack from the left. The armor also has the shin guards. This does leave the torso open to an attack, but again I'm assuming the use of a shield would prevent attacks to this area.

P1atinumGQ, lol let me guess--you are a male?

Alchemyst, what are you talking about? This is a thread for all the 15k Warrior armors. Go to the other profession sections to see the 15k armor for those professions. The common armors are not on display because this is a thread for the luxury stuff.

I think this would look pretty nice with the platemail helm dyed silver. Can someone post that combination here? :D

[QUOTE=The Jinxed One]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Bellator
    Here's full Gladiator set on the male, didn't take a picture of back since I have a cape on.

QUOTE]

:sad44: Why did i buy that 15k platemail... :sad44:
    you should habe bought the dragon. Everyone and their grandmother have the platemail. I know it takes a while to get used to dragon but after a while it is the best.

Bubba Booey

15k Gladiator's Helm

Everyone will most likely agree with me on the fact that the gladiator's helm and all other "hat" helms need an upgrade. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those silly looking scally caps.

Ok so here's my idea. The new 15k glad helm should be modeled something like a Roman Arena's champion(somewhat like a spanish conquestador helm) or something to the effect of a roman soldier's helm (with full mane on top) :happy14: .

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Booey
    Everyone will most likely agree with me on the fact that the gladiator's helm and all other "hat" helms need an upgrade. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those silly looking scally caps.

Ok so here's my idea. The new 15k glad helm should be modeled something like a Roman Arena's champion(somewhat like a spanish conquestador helm) or something to the effect of a roman soldier's helm (with full mane on top) :happy14: .
    or like Maximus' helm in Gladiator. :) But I and Warriors all over agree that the skill "caps" are ****ing rediculous looking. :(
    Last edited by against; 15-07-2005 at 18:57.

The desert collector skill helmets are much better looking than the Droknar's Forge selection. The Hammer and Axe ones are easy to get materials for (cheap too) - the Sword one is a bit tougher but its still not too bad.

These helmets dye a lot better as well, so thats a plus.