can someone post please a pic of a female warr with
    15k gladiator (grotto) chest and gloves
    15k kurzick legs and foot

pls
    Here's the grotto/kurz hybrid you wanted

Quote Originally Posted by the little ranger
    wow that look really good good job
    Thanks I like my result too ^^

and thanks winkgood for posting those images!!! I think my next armor will be the 15k kurzick....*just* need 70 amber.... lol

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hey, i'm thinking of getting 15k kurzick but i really don't like the gauntlets and boots. Could someone please post male 15k kurzick with 15k luxon hands and feet?

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
    got my Fow today
    I do need a good dye on it though,someone got some ideas ?

Does anyone have 15k Kurzicks for females dyed black I can take a look at? :D

Quote Originally Posted by netniwk
    URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
    got my Fow today
    I do need a good dye on it though,someone got some ideas ?

I got a friend with male 15K FoW though, but Red dyes really well on it

Blankline
    Quote Originally Posted by glossu
    Just got down to the updated Fissure of Woe Forgemaster, here are the pics...

Executioner's needs 5 Elonian Squares, Duelist's needs 5 Bolts of Silk, Bruiser's/Stoneskin Gauntlets need 5 Granite Slabs.
    Hello,
    Just a quick question from a fow armour hopefull in advance...which of the fow armour is best to get for pve purpose and maybe doubles as pvp? I just need to know so that i'll know which materials to save up for.

Gracci.

I'd say Gladiator's Chest and Leggings. This gives you 25 energy. I'd go with Knight's Boots for the global absorption. And then either Berserker's or Dreadnought's Gauntlets. Personally, I have Dreadnought's but I wish I had gotten Berserker's. I think that the +5 HP will benefit you more then a slight boost in armor when hit in the hands. But honestly, that is just fractions of a difference. For a helmet, the best is probably one of the weapon specific ones. If you can't decide on which weapon you'd like, I'd go with the + Strength one. Strength is always good, while tactics is sometimes not used at all. But, this is just my opinion.

-GLOSSU

Blankline
    Quote Originally Posted by glossu
    I'd say Gladiator's Chest and Leggings. This gives you 25 energy. I'd go with Knight's Boots for the global absorption. And then either Berserker's or Dreadnought's Gauntlets. Personally, I have Dreadnought's but I wish I had gotten Berserker's. I think that the +5 HP will benefit you more then a slight boost in armor when hit in the hands. But honestly, that is just fractions of a difference. For a helmet, the best is probably one of the weapon specific ones. If you can't decide on which weapon you'd like, I'd go with the + Strength one. Strength is always good, while tactics is sometimes not used at all. But, this is just my opinion.

-GLOSSU
    Gracci Glossu.

GWOnline.Net Member
    anyone got a pic of a male warr with 15k ascalon helm and 15k kurz?