PC Gaming News
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182
Results 1,811 to 1,819 of 1819
    Can someone plz post male Obsidian Armor with the blindfold? I'm curious about clipping with the collar in the back. Thanks

Asher Torchsoul, my new ele on my dad's old 3rd account. I might make a web comic with him as a main character.

Ohhh, and I just noticed the person in the background looks like a wang.

Here are my eles my main with gwammo title
    and my new one trying to get defender of ascalon :3

*edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Batista View Post
    Can someone plz post male Obsidian Armor with the blindfold? I'm curious about clipping with the collar in the back. Thanks

yes there are clipping issues but they are not that bad/noticeable
    Last edited by Magtheridon; 03-04-2011 at 13:43.

Ele asuran ;3

GWOnline.Net Member

Ele

Hi this is my ele N I E R D Z E W N A - rustless ;)

I love her pale skin <3
    Last edited by Auntie I; 30-05-2011 at 22:27. Reason: Remove Imageshack links

VillaValo the pictures are lovely, however, please don't include the multiple links to Image Shack. They aren't really appropriate.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

I really wonder why I didn't come up with that idea four years ago! Well, perhaps because I was so single minded, that I could not see the option for NOT putting the superior/minor runes in the skirts of the armours. I broke with that "rule" today and finally got rid of the Ascalon Leggins which went with the Ancient set so far.
    I just have to remember to swap chest pieces and not skirts when changing to a sup rune set-up for Earth magic.

Cheap Sunspear by the way, dyed green & yellow (the usual orange made the green part too dull). I experimented with the Istan top as well (the texture fits the Ancient set a little better and focuses on Zera's "assets"), but the Sunspear has a nicer transition to the leggins & the gloves.
    Last edited by Gorani; 02-01-2012 at 18:59.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

lunapic_133674193234953_30.jpg

Ok so here's some armor sets/combos I like =)