PC Gaming News
Page 146 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1819
    Female eles wear newest Chanel collection !

Ahoy there, I'm thinking of getting some Common-Art armor from GW:EN for my ele. Any suggestions on what would go with this? I was thinking maybe the Tinted Glasses, or even the Mo-Zing mask. Maybe some Gloves would be nice, but they are incredibly tough to get.

Either way here is my male Ele in 15k Geomancer / Elite Stoneforged. Evil Wizard style of course Cheers!

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glorentson View Post
    You wouldnt happen to have any of the Common armors would you? Im kinda looking for a woad, and or a blindfold with that set up you have. i really like it. Although maybe in a dif color. Anyways, If you could/can Post a picture of that with either a woad and or a blindfold. if not then thanks anyways
    nope... sorry i don't have any of those yet glorentson... I'm not sure I would want a blindfold on my ele but the woad sounds interesting... cheers

OK people-its time for me to put some pictures of my ele-I had many sets but this one I rely, rely like-> original idea/ you wont see anyone looking like that..if you do that thats me..

GWOnline.Net Member Lais Irideika's Avatar
    And I thought I could never love an armor set as much as 15k canthan on Lais... How wrong I was!

Here she is. Chest piece dyed black + silver. All other parts dyed white.
    I love it!

Being, absolutely stunning.

Ele Armor Design

These are my combos.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Created by Sophi Freeman aka Sophitia Of Magic

Ele Armor Design

These are my combos

[IMG][/IMG]

Designed by Sophi Freeman aka Sophitia Of Magic

Factions has the best

My #1 favourite is firmly 15k Luxon. It's just gorgeous... so much fine detail!

I'm currently just wearing the 1k version which likewise, I think is stunning.

This is Parsoon, she's PvP-only and thus to look good also the chief spender of my tourney reward points