PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    gotrice
    15k Aeromancer Armor Dyed Black + Red

GWOnline.Net Member
    heres my lovely in all the ELEMENTALISTS 15K ARMOR<3

Model: Miss Temptress

sqrage
    is each single peice 15k or is the whole set 15k and how much is it with all the materials needed AND where do i get it :D srry for noobly questions

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sqrage
    is each single peice 15k or is the whole set 15k and how much is it with all the materials needed AND where do i get it :D srry for noobly questions
    each PIECE is 15k. so for one FULL outfit is 60k
    mats depend.. you need 350 Bolts of cloth for ANY of the outfits [FULL outfits] and the second mat depends on the fit. for hydromancer you need 35 Shells. for Pyromancer you need 35 Scales. for Geomancer you need 35 Granite Slabs. for Aeromancer you need 35 Bolts of Damask.

the mats are fairly cheap. but the Bolt of Damask can come to around 500-600 EACH.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I have a question. So does the 15k armor look exactly the same as the Fissure armor?

And "the slayer", for future reference, you can't buy armor from another player. Armor is customized upon purchase.
    Last edited by Lucrezia; 05-07-2005 at 21:30.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrezia
    I have a question. So does the 15k armor look exactly the same as the Fissure armor?

And "the slayer", for future reference, you can't buy armor from another player. Armor is customized upon purchase.
    the Fissure armor from what i heard looks the same for all pyro geo aero and hydro.. so.. theres no unique feature from another if you get one or the other..

and no, they do not look the same. fissure are pants and not a skirt look. x]

I have heard that 15k aeromancer armor isn't different from the 1,5k, is that correct

edited: sorry didn't see that there was more than one page sorry
    Last edited by Henrik Breddam; 06-07-2005 at 20:08.

Quote Originally Posted by gotrice

Weeee!!! Then male characters can look pretty good too!!! :happy14:

By the way, is it expensive to make a nice suit like those I'm seeing on those pages? What level will I be when I'll have enough money to afford this?

FoW Female elem set.

BTW, does anyone have any pics of the male 15k Adepts armor?

GWOnline.Net Member
    i didnt see any good shots of the back of male pyros, so here's me, 15k pyros dyed all black

i have no idea how to upload an image file, srry for the external link.

http://www.freewebs.com/cruelbeginnings/me.htm
    Last edited by Hari Iyer; 11-07-2005 at 09:54.